Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo "Sung Dong-il and Yoo Jae-Suk, Two My Breathing Joys"

Lee Kwang-soo takes a hard sweat between Sung Dong-il and Yoo Jae-Suk.On SBS Running Man, which will be broadcast on the 11th, actors Sung Dong-il, Bae Seong-woo, Jo Hyun and Kim Hye-joon of the movie transform will appear in full swing.Lee Kwang-soo was not happy to see the usual friends of Sung Dong-il and Bae Seong-woo in the recent recording, and Sung Dong-il and Bae Seong-woo also showed friendly appearance toward Lee Kwang-soo.Sung Dong-il said, We have been in a relationship for several years. He welcomed Lee Kwang-soo, but immediately he continued his bomb remarks and embarrassed Lee Kwang-soo.Sung Dong-il said, Lee Kwang-soo is when I shoot a movie ... and opened the scene to ruin the scene. Yoo Jae-Suk said, I do not know why I keep taking a comedian junior gwangsu in the movie version.I do it because he keeps calling me. Lee Kwang-soo could not hide his embarrassment in the brawl toward Lee Kwang-soo, and Sung Dong-il and Yoo Jae-Suk did not stop playing with each other saying there is a lot of trouble.In the end, Lee Kwang-soo shouted, Two people who tightened my breath have gathered here. He revealed a laugh chemistry that could not be done with three people.Photo = SBS

Lee Kwang-soo takes a hard sweat between Sung Dong-il and Yoo Jae-Suk.

On SBS Running Man', which will be broadcast on the 11th, actors Sung Dong-il, Bae Seong-woo, Jo Hyun and Kim Hye-joon of the movie 'transform' will appear in full swing.

Lee Kwang-soo was not happy to see the usual friends of Sung Dong-il and Bae Seong-woo in the recent recording, and Sung Dong-il and Bae Seong-woo also showed friendly appearance toward Lee Kwang-soo.

Sung Dong-il said, "We have been in a relationship for several years." He welcomed Lee Kwang-soo, but immediately he continued his bomb remarks and embarrassed Lee Kwang-soo. Sung Dong-il said, "Lee Kwang-soo is when I shoot a movie ..." and opened the scene to ruin the scene. Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I do not know why I keep taking a comedian junior gwangsu in the movie version. I do it because he keeps calling me. "

Lee Kwang-soo could not hide his embarrassment in the brawl toward Lee Kwang-soo, and Sung Dong-il and Yoo Jae-Suk did not stop playing with each other saying "there is a lot of trouble". In the end, Lee Kwang-soo shouted, "Two people who tightened my breath have gathered here." He revealed a "laugh chemistry" that could not be done with three people.

Photo = SBS