Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo, Sung Dong-il Disclosure, "I am a group of people who tighten my breath."

On SBS Running Man, which will air on the 11th, actors Sung Dong-il, Bae Seong-woo, Jo Yi-hyun and Kim Hye-joon of the movie transform will appear in the film.According to SBS, actor Lee Kwang-soo was glad to see the usual friendship of Sung Dong-il and Bae Seong-woo in the recent recording.Sung Dong-il and Bae Seong-woo also showed friendly looks towards Lee Kwang-soo.Sung Dong-il said, We have been in a relationship for several years. He welcomed Lee Kwang-soo, but immediately he continued his bomb remarks and embarrassed Lee Kwang-soo.Yoo Jae-seok joked, I do not know why I keep taking a comedian junior in the movie version, and I do not know why he keeps calling me.In the end, Lee Kwang-soo shouted, The two people who tightened my breath gathered here.Running Man will air at 5 p.m. on the same day.Running Man Lee Kwang-soo, Sung Dong-il Disclosure, I am a group of people who tighten my breath.

On SBS Running Man', which will air on the 11th, actors Sung Dong-il, Bae Seong-woo, Jo Yi-hyun and Kim Hye-joon of the movie 'transform' will appear in the film.

According to SBS, actor Lee Kwang-soo was glad to see the usual friendship of Sung Dong-il and Bae Seong-woo in the recent recording. Sung Dong-il and Bae Seong-woo also showed friendly looks towards Lee Kwang-soo.

Sung Dong-il said, "We have been in a relationship for several years." He welcomed Lee Kwang-soo, but immediately he continued his bomb remarks and embarrassed Lee Kwang-soo. Yoo Jae-seok joked, "I do not know why I keep taking a comedian junior in the movie version, and I do not know why he keeps calling me." In the end, Lee Kwang-soo shouted, "The two people who tightened my breath gathered here."

Running Man will air at 5 p.m. on the same day.

Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo, Sung Dong-il Disclosure, "I am a group of people who tighten my breath."