Running Man' Jin Joon-Il "Will you listen to the modifiers by members and worry about not doing the theme song"

Singer Jeong Joon-Il showed off his unexpected sense of entertainment.On SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 4th, Jeong Joon-Il appeared as the theme song composer.I heard that I was in New York when I was offered, said Yoo Jae-Suk, who said, It was a little less than a month ago.I liked Running Man and accepted it immediately. But Jeong Joon-Il laughed when he said, I received the modifiers set by the members by e-mail and worried about not doing it.After the lyrics, the members handed over the lyrics to Jeong Joon-Il.Yoo Jae-Suk told Jin Joon-Il, Please ask me for the last word, and Jin Joon-Il was embarrassed by what you said and laughed everyone.Yoo Jae-Suk expressed satisfaction with this natural style is so good.

Singer Jeong Joon-Il showed off his unexpected sense of entertainment.

On SBS Running Man', which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 4th, Jeong Joon-Il appeared as the theme song composer.

“I heard that I was in New York when I was offered,” said Yoo Jae-Suk, who said, “It was a little less than a month ago. I liked Running Man and accepted it immediately. " But Jeong Joon-Il laughed when he said, "I received the modifiers set by the members by e-mail and worried about not doing it."

After the lyrics, the members handed over the lyrics to Jeong Joon-Il. Yoo Jae-Suk told Jin Joon-Il, "Please ask me for the last word," and Jin Joon-Il was embarrassed by "what you said" and laughed everyone.

Yoo Jae-Suk expressed satisfaction with "this natural style is so good".