Running Man' Jeon So-min "What did you do wrong to a stylist, a shoulder-exposed costume on Heat wave"

Actor Jeon So-mins costume, which appeared on SBS entertainment program Running Man, received the attention of the cast.On SBS Running Man broadcast on the 18th, Survival Emergency Race was held.On the day of the broadcast, Ji Seok-jin complained that it was too hot before the opening, and Yoo Jae-Suk pointed out, Is not it natural that summer is hot?Its the 50th year of summer, what is it?Then Yoo Jae-Suk asked Jeon So-min, Is it okay with the shoulder?Jeon So-min was wearing a costume that revealed her shoulder in an open shoulder dress.Jeon So-min replied, What did I do to my stylist sister a lot? And laughed around.The stylist gave me that costume on this Heat wave, said Yoo Jae-Suk, joking, I will go red when I go home today.

Actor Jeon So-min's costume, which appeared on SBS entertainment program Running Man', received the attention of the cast.

On SBS Running Man' broadcast on the 18th, 'Survival Emergency' Race was held.

On the day of the broadcast, Ji Seok-jin complained that it was "too hot" before the opening, and Yoo Jae-Suk pointed out, "Is not it natural that summer is hot?"

"It's the 50th year of summer, what is it?"

Then Yoo Jae-Suk asked Jeon So-min, "Is it okay with the shoulder?"

Jeon So-min was wearing a costume that revealed her shoulder in an open shoulder dress. Jeon So-min replied, "What did I do to my stylist sister a lot?" And laughed around.

"The stylist gave me that costume on this Heat wave," said Yoo Jae-Suk, joking, "I will go red when I go home today."