Running Man' daughter fool Yoo Jae-Suk "runs home to see youngest daughter Na-eun"

In a recent recording, the members reported that Yoo Jae-Suk is going crazy to see his youngest daughter Na-eun these days, and I run when I go home.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I am just about to get on the stone and I am going to stand up alone.Yoo Jae-Suk laughed at Haha, who recently gave birth to his third daughter, saying, You are dead now, and you will be so beautiful.The members who listened to the story of their daughter Na-eun asked, Who do you look like now? And Yoo Jae-Suk added, Some people say they look like me and others resemble Na Kyung-eun.The members laughed at the question, saying, The sacrifice will cross.Yoo Jae-Suk, who transformed into a daughter fool, can be seen at Running Man which is broadcasted at 5 pm this afternoon.

In a recent recording, the members reported that "Yoo Jae-Suk is going crazy to see his youngest daughter Na-eun these days, and I run when I go home." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I am just about to get on the stone and I am going to stand up alone." Yoo Jae-Suk laughed at Haha, who recently gave birth to his third daughter, saying, "You are dead now, and you will be so beautiful."

The members who listened to the story of their daughter Na-eun asked, "Who do you look like now?" And Yoo Jae-Suk added, "Some people say they look like me and others resemble Na Kyung-eun." The members laughed at the question, saying, "The sacrifice will cross."

Yoo Jae-Suk, who transformed into a daughter fool, can be seen at Running Man' which is broadcasted at 5 pm this afternoon.