Ravi "Jon Hyon-moo, EXO Kai and I Meet at Restaurants, Buy Me Beef" ('Go Talk')

Group Biggs member Ravi has unveiled a chance meeting with broadcaster Jun Hyun-moo.Comprehensive programming channel to be broadcasted at 11 pm on the 20th JTBC entertainment program Lets talk Ravi tells the story of Jun Hyun-moo and EXO Kai in the second episode.In a recent recording, Ravi said, I went to an expensive beef restaurant with my friend EXO Kai, and I accidentally met my basalt.In particular, Jun Hyun-moo showed a reaction that had not been seen before when his story came out and received a harsh criticism from the performers.Ravi continued to say, I greeted my brother, but he bought me beef.DinDin, who heard this, said, To be honest, I bought it because it was Ravi and Kai, and I would not have bought it if it was me.DinDin then asked, But if you usually have a misdemeanor, do not you take a certification shot?Jun Hyun-moo self-disappeared, admitting that he had actually taken a receipt and posted it on SNS.In addition to the meeting with Jun Hyun-moo, the popular idol corps is gathering the expectation of viewers by making a guest appearance to Ravis personal period, which was first released by sweeping the recording site, and Kim Hee-cheol X Kim So-hyes national reality brother and sister Kimi.On the other hand, Lets talk is broadcast every Tuesday night at 11 pm.

Group Biggs member Ravi has unveiled a chance meeting with broadcaster Jun Hyun-moo.

Comprehensive programming channel to be broadcasted at 11 pm on the 20th JTBC entertainment program 'Let's talk' Ravi tells the story of Jun Hyun-moo and EXO Kai in the second episode.

In a recent recording, Ravi said, "I went to an expensive beef restaurant with my Friend EXO Kai, and I accidentally met my basalt." In particular, Jun Hyun-moo showed a reaction that had not been seen before when his story came out and received a harsh criticism from the performers.

Ravi continued to say, "I greeted my brother, but he bought me beef." DinDin, who heard this, said, "To be honest, I bought it because it was Ravi and Kai, and I would not have bought it if it was me."

DinDin then asked, "But if you usually have a misdemeanor, do not you take a certification shot?" Jun Hyun-moo self-disappeared, admitting that he had "actually taken a receipt and posted it on SNS."

In addition to the meeting with Jun Hyun-moo, the popular idol corps is gathering the expectation of viewers by making a guest appearance to Ravi's personal period, which was first released by sweeping the recording site, and Kim Hee-cheol X Kim So-hye's national reality brother and sister Kimi.

On the other hand, 'Let's talk' is broadcast every Tuesday night at 11 pm.