Hangout with Yoo' Lee Gyoo-hyeong followed Lee Sung-kyung appeared ..

Seoul = = Hangout with Yoo featured unexpected characters, and all-time cheers came out.MBC Hangout with Yoo, which was broadcasted at 6:30 pm on the 17th, was shown in Lee Gyoo-hyeong and Lee Sung-kyung in turn.Existing performers Jo Se-ho and Yunho have been amazed at the appearance of Lee Gyoo-hyeong.Yunho responded that Lee Gyoo-hyeong responded to the TVN drama Spicy Relief Life when he said, Why can not I do it?Yunho also genuinely welcomed Lee Gyoo-hyeong by shaking hands.Lee Sung-kyung followed up, cheering all on the appearance of Lee Sung-kyung, who had a relationship with Taehangho for drama.Jo Se-ho laughed and said, (Lee) Gyu-hyung also likes it.Yoo Jae-Suk also said, I did not know the Bible would come, and Yunho also said, I was glad that an unexpected person came.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I am alive because I have all of you on camera.

Seoul = = Hangout with Yoo' featured unexpected characters, and all-time cheers came out.

mbc Hangout with Yoo', which was broadcasted at 6:30 pm on the 17th, was shown in Lee Gyoo-hyeong and Lee Sung-kyung in turn.

Existing performers Jo Se-ho and Yunho have been amazed at the appearance of Lee Gyoo-hyeong. Yunho responded that Lee Gyoo-hyeong responded to the TVN drama 'Spicy Relief Life' when he said, "Why can not I do it?" Yunho also genuinely welcomed Lee Gyoo-hyeong by shaking hands.

Lee Sung-kyung followed up, cheering all on the appearance of Lee Sung-kyung, who had a relationship with Taehangho for drama. Jo Se-ho laughed and said, "(Lee) Gyu-hyung also likes it." Yoo Jae-Suk also said, "I did not know the Bible would come," and Yunho also said, "I was glad that an unexpected person came." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I am alive because I have all of you on camera."