Amazing Saturday' Kim Tae Woo hits Tempo Lime and certifies EXO steam fan

Kim Tae Woo provided Tempo decisive hint as EXO fanOn the TVN Amazing Saturday - DoReMi Market broadcast on August 24 Days, group god (Giody) member Kim Tae Woo answered the correct answer by finding out EXO Tempo line.Kim Tae Woo said, I think My Lady and I do not have anything to take are the right answers.So P.O yelled and then approached Kim Tae Woo and said, Lime catch, and Kim Tae Woo said, Do you think so?Show Me The Money and showed off her rap swag.han jung-won
Kim Tae Woo provided Tempo decisive hint as EXO fanOn the TVN Amazing Saturday - DoReMi Market broadcast on August 24 Days, group god (Giody) member Kim Tae Woo answered the correct answer by finding out EXO Tempo line.Kim Tae Woo said, I think My Lady and I do not have anything to take are the right answers.So P.O yelled and then approached Kim Tae Woo and said, Lime catch, and Kim Tae Woo said, Do you think so?Show Me The Money and showed off her rap swag.han jung-won

Kim Tae Woo provided 'Tempo' decisive hint as EXO fan

On the TVN Amazing Saturday - DoReMi Market' broadcast on August 24 Days, group god (Giody) member Kim Tae Woo answered the correct answer by finding out EXO 'Tempo' line.

Kim Tae Woo said, "I think 'My Lady' and 'I do not have anything to take' are the right answers." So P.O yelled and then approached Kim Tae Woo and said, 'Lime catch', and Kim Tae Woo said, "Do you think so? Show Me The Money" and showed off her rap swag.

han jung-won