Subin Recent Reveal "Dal Shabet World Best...The Most Exciting When You Meet Your Sisters"

Dal Shabet Subin has revealed his recent situation with members.Subin wrote on his 14th day in his instagram, I took a picture of my sister, but I am alone with my sisters, but my voice grows.Dal Shabet. My sisters are the best in World, he said. It is the best time to meet my sisters.He also raises his voice in the video he posted together and talks in a pleasant atmosphere.Meanwhile, Subin is appearing on SBS daily drama Suspicious Mother-in-law.

Dal Shabet Subin has revealed his recent situation with members.

Subin wrote on his 14th day in his instagram, "I took a picture of my sister, but I am alone with my sisters, but my voice grows."

"Dal Shabet. My sisters are the best in World," he said. "It is the best time to meet my sisters."

He also raises his voice in the video he posted together and talks in a pleasant atmosphere.

Meanwhile, Subin is appearing on SBS daily drama 'Suspicious Mother-in-law'.