Park Ha-sun 'Come natural' End regrets "Drama Feels Short"

Actor Park Ha-sun expressed his feelings about Lovers of 3 pm on weekdays.Park Ha-sun revealed her regrets on August 25th on her personal Instagram account for Channel A Drama Lovers of the Weekday afternoon End.Park Ha-sun said, And the reaction is good.I felt like I was short and I was sorry to end it. I was laughing last summer, and I was laughing and shooting Lovers of 3 pm on weekdays I will come back to a better appearance.Hi, he said.Park Su-in

Actor Park Ha-sun expressed his feelings about 'Lovers of 3 pm on weekdays'.

Park Ha-sun revealed her regrets on August 25th on her personal Instagram account for Channel A Drama 'Lovers of the Weekday afternoon' End.

Park Ha-sun said, "And the reaction is good. "I felt like I was short and I was sorry to End it." "I was laughing last summer, and I was laughing and shooting" Lovers of 3 pm on weekdays "I will come back to a better appearance. "Hi," he said.

Park Su-in