Sooo-jin, Lovely visuals singing single-shot Baek Jong-won is Falling love smile'

Sooo-jins luscious selfie has been unveiled.Actor So Yoo-jin posted a picture on his Instagram on August 22 with an article entitled I feel better just watching ~ I keep touching during shooting.The photo shows So Yoo-jin smiling brightly with his cell phone, with a lovely bob style that catches the eye.kim myeong-mi
Sooo-jins luscious selfie has been unveiled.Actor So Yoo-jin posted a picture on his Instagram on August 22 with an article entitled I feel better just watching ~ I keep touching during shooting.The photo shows So Yoo-jin smiling brightly with his cell phone, with a lovely bob style that catches the eye.kim myeong-mi

Sooo-jin's luscious Selfie has been unveiled.

Actor So Yoo-jin posted a picture on his Instagram on August 22 with an article entitled "I feel better just watching ~ I keep touching during shooting".

The photo shows So Yoo-jin smiling brightly with his cell phone, with a lovely bob style that catches the eye.

kim myeong-mi