The intellectual charm that Ong Seong-wu showed off..."The moment of reading."

Ong Seong-wu posted a picture on his instagram on the 5th with an article entitled The moment of reading.In the photo, Ong Seong-wu is reading in uniform, which appears to have been taken during a JTBC Monday Drama 18 Moments shoot.The netizens who encountered this responded in various ways such as I am also good, I am reading my face and I am watching the broadcast well.Ong Seong-wu is starring as Choi Jun-woo in The Eighteen Moments.

Ong Seong-wu posted a picture on his instagram on the 5th with an article entitled "The moment of reading".

In the photo, Ong Seong-wu is reading in uniform, which appears to have been taken during a JTBC Monday Drama '18 Moments' shoot.

The netizens who encountered this responded in various ways such as "I am also good", "I am reading my face" and "I am watching the broadcast well".

Ong Seong-wu is starring as Choi Jun-woo in 'The Eighteen Moments'.