'New officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' First Lady Shin Se-kyung, King Kim Min-Sang

The officer Shin Se-kyung made a conversation with the king and revealed the appearance of the woman.On August 22, MBC drama Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (played by Kim Ho-soo/directed by Kang Il-soo Han Hyun-hee) was broadcast on August 22nd, and King (Kim Min-Sang) harassed the first lady Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) in earnest ...Earlier, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung overheard the King and Min Ik-pyeong (Choi Deok-moon) talking about Dae-gun Irim (Cha Eun-woo), and the king demanded that Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung show the talk by wondering if he had written it on the quadruple.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung did not disclose the cadastral code as the cadastral code, was trapped in the oxa of the money department for violating the name of the cadastral code, and was released only after Min Woo-won (Lee Ji-hoon) and cadastral officers rebelled as a group.Min Woo-won rebelled against the king who was trying to take the temple by using Seung-jung Won, and when the Sungkyunkwan larvae and the officers joined, the king stepped back and released Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.But from the dawn of the next day, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung had to write down every move of the entrance examination king according to the name.The king decided to go and started to harass Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.Min Woo-won told Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, Im sorry, I have to go through this trouble.I understand if I want to step down from here, but Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, It was a real frog in my past life.Im sorry, but Im not sorry, its not the precepts that bother me, Im sure Im fit, hard, and Im not going to lose, he said.As Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, the king was tired before Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, and the king said, I can not.I have to build a discussion now. But again, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, Your Grace, I have a lot of alcohol, and its no use if youre going to get me drunk.To such Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, the king offered to do anything if he could erase the days foregrounds.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, I cant erase the beginning of the day. I didnt write anything. I didnt hear anything.I did not show it as a private matter even if it was empty. The great officer was not afraid of the king, and the good king was afraid of the officer.He was afraid of a lady without a dignity, he tried to turn my mind to Talk without being afraid of power or position,I will write down the good figure in the same way. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, The officer is not the one who writes down the fault of the king.The reason I always want to be with you is not to monitor it, but to leave good words and actions in history and to act.I dare ask you, please dont stay away from the officer anymore. This is my only wish.Yoo Gyeong-sang
The officer Shin Se-kyung made a conversation with the king and revealed the appearance of the woman.On August 22, MBC drama Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (played by Kim Ho-soo/directed by Kang Il-soo Han Hyun-hee) was broadcast on August 22nd, and King (Kim Min-Sang) harassed the first lady Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) in earnest ...Earlier, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung overheard the King and Min Ik-pyeong (Choi Deok-moon) talking about Dae-gun Irim (Cha Eun-woo), and the king demanded that Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung show the talk by wondering if he had written it on the quadruple.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung did not disclose the cadastral code as the cadastral code, was trapped in the oxa of the money department for violating the name of the cadastral code, and was released only after Min Woo-won (Lee Ji-hoon) and cadastral officers rebelled as a group.Min Woo-won rebelled against the king who was trying to take the temple by using Seung-jung Won, and when the Sungkyunkwan larvae and the officers joined, the king stepped back and released Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.But from the dawn of the next day, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung had to write down every move of the entrance examination king according to the name.The king decided to go and started to harass Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.Min Woo-won told Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, Im sorry, I have to go through this trouble.I understand if I want to step down from here, but Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, It was a real frog in my past life.Im sorry, but Im not sorry, its not the precepts that bother me, Im sure Im fit, hard, and Im not going to lose, he said.As Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, the king was tired before Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, and the king said, I can not.I have to build a discussion now. But again, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, Your Grace, I have a lot of alcohol, and its no use if youre going to get me drunk.To such Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, the king offered to do anything if he could erase the days foregrounds.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, I cant erase the beginning of the day. I didnt write anything. I didnt hear anything.I did not show it as a private matter even if it was empty. The great officer was not afraid of the king, and the good king was afraid of the officer.He was afraid of a lady without a dignity, he tried to turn my mind to Talk without being afraid of power or position,I will write down the good figure in the same way. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, The officer is not the one who writes down the fault of the king.The reason I always want to be with you is not to monitor it, but to leave good words and actions in history and to act.I dare ask you, please dont stay away from the officer anymore. This is my only wish.Yoo Gyeong-sang

The officer Shin Se-kyung made a conversation with the king and revealed the appearance of the woman.

On August 22, MBC Drama Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (played by Kim Ho-soo/directed by Kang Il-soo Han Hyun-hee) was broadcast on August 22nd, and King (Kim Min-Sang) harassed the first lady Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) in earnest ...

Earlier, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung overheard the King and Min Ik-pyeong (Choi Deok-moon) Talking about Dae-gun Irim (Cha Eun-woo), and the king demanded that Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung show the Talk by wondering if he had written it on the quadruple. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung did not disclose the cadastral code as the cadastral code, was trapped in the oxa of the money department for violating the name of the cadastral code, and was released only after Min Woo-won (Lee Ji-hoon) and cadastral officers rebelled as a group.

Min Woo-won rebelled against the king who was trying to take the temple by using Seung-jung Won, and when the Sungkyunkwan larvae and the officers joined, the king stepped back and released Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung. But from the dawn of the next day, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung had to write down every move of the entrance examination king according to the name. The king decided to go and started to harass Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.

Min Woo-won told Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, "I'm sorry, I have to go through this trouble. I understand if I want to step down from here, "but Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said," It was a real frog in my past life. “I’m sorry, but I’m not sorry, it’s not the precepts that bother me, I’m sure I’m fit, hard, and I’m not going to lose,” he said.

As Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, the king was tired before Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, and the king said, "I can not. I have to build a discussion now. " But again, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, “Your Grace, I have a lot of alcohol, and it’s no use if you’re going to get me drunk.” To such Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, the king offered to do anything if he could erase the day's foregrounds.

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, “I can’t erase the beginning of the day. I didn’t write anything. I didn’t hear anything. I did not show it as a private matter even if it was empty. "The great officer was not afraid of the king, and the good king was afraid of the officer. He was afraid of a lady without a dignity, he tried to turn my mind to Talk without being afraid of power or position, I will write down the good figure in the same way. "

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, "The officer is not the one who writes down the fault of the king. The reason I always want to be with you is not to monitor it, but to leave good words and actions in history and to act. I dare ask you, please don’t stay away from the officer anymore. This is my only wish.”

Yoo Gyeong-sang