A Special Appearance by Son Hyun-joo 'Itaewon Klath' Park Seo-joon

Son Hyun-joo makes a special appearance on Itaewon KlathSon Hyun-joo delivered the news of JTBCs special appearance of Itaewon Clath in an interview before the release of the movie I Clowns: Falsify (director Kim Joo-ho) at a cafe in Seoul Samcheong-dong on the 19th.Itaewon Clath is a work that depicts the rebellion of youths who are united in an unreasonable world, stubbornness and popularity.Those who pursue freedom with their own values ​​are unfolding the founding myth on the small street of Itaewon, which seems to have compressed the world.Son Hyun-joo makes a special appearance as a childhood father of Park Seo-joon in the play.KBS 2TV Justice and I Clowns: Falsify, which are in the midst of shooting, are busy schedule without any hesitation, but decided to make a special appearance with Park Seo-joon.Son Hyun-joo said: Once I have a relationship, I listen to all the requests they make, and I dont refuse to make a special appearance with a cameo.Itaewon Klath also appeared as Seo Jun-is close brother. It appears in the first and second episodes.I also asked JTBC to practice reading, he said. It was good to meet Seo Jun-yi for a long time. I was blowing hearts when I was flying hearts from a distance. On the other hand, I Clowns: Falsify is a fiction drama depicting the story of Falsify and I Clowns, who shakes the public mind on the stage of the Joseon Faldo,It will be released on the 21st.

Son Hyun-joo makes a special appearance on 'Itaewon Klath'

Son Hyun-joo delivered the news of jtbc's special appearance of "Itaewon Clath" in an interview before the release of the movie "I clowns: Falsify (director Kim Joo-ho)" at a cafe in Seoul Samcheong-dong on the 19th.

'Itaewon Clath' is a work that depicts the rebellion of youths who are united in an unreasonable world, stubbornness and popularity. Those who pursue freedom with their own values ​​are unfolding the founding myth on the small street of Itaewon, which seems to have compressed the world.

Son Hyun-joo makes a special appearance as a childhood father of Park Seo-joon in the play. KBS 2TV 'Justice' and 'I clowns: Falsify', which are in the midst of shooting, are busy schedule without any hesitation, but decided to make a special appearance with Park Seo-joon.

Son Hyun-joo said: "Once I have a relationship, I listen to all the requests they make, and I don't refuse to make a special appearance with a cameo. "Itaewon Klath" also appeared as Seo Jun-i's close brother. It appears in the first and second episodes. I also asked jtbc to practice reading, "he said." It was good to meet Seo Jun-yi for a long time. I was blowing hearts when I was flying hearts from a distance. "

On the other hand, 'I clowns: Falsify' is a fiction drama depicting the story of Falsify and I clowns, who shakes the public mind on the stage of the Joseon Faldo, It will be released on the 21st.