'New Museum' Shin Se-kyung, Kim Min-Sang's harassment: "OpportunIty? No, torture"

Shin Se-kyung of Drama New Museum Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung suffered from the hardships at the back of Kim Min-Sang.MBC Tree Drama New Museum Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (playplayed by Kim Ho-soo, directed by Kang Il-soo and Han Hyun-hee) broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd, featured the image of King Lee Tae (Kim Min-Sang), who is suffering from heartache and harassing his servants.On this day, Lee Tae started from early morning with Lee Jin (Park Ki-woong), Daewon Daegun Irim (Cha Eun-woo), and called various subjects and Ada Lovelace Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryungShin Se-kyung) to find a match.In contrast, Lim (Kim Yeo-jin) said, What kind of wind was blowing? What kind of wind was blowing in the human being who had been sending an inner tube on the holiday.It is not bad to get the dew at dawn like this, he said, and called it around dawn after leaving Lee and others outside.Lee also ordered Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, the main cause of this incident, to enter the civil war.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung had a hard time with Itae all day long.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung returned to the presbytery after work and said, Did this mean that you would give me a good morning and allow me to enter the civil war?Haru, youre with the King all day? Im alone? Do you know what Im doing?I can not even get snow from dawn and I have to clean up my charge shit. Other officers said it was an opportunity to be with the King at Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, Where is that opportunity?This is a war that takes the pride of our precepts and the future of your Ada Lovelace, Yang said.I will not stand back even if I will bubble up and fall down. I will write it until the day when the king eats white flag.Itae handed a glass to Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung and said, Are you not sick of it? It is a drink with the king.You should look at me as a servant, not a soldier once.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung tried to refuse, but Lee said, Why, did the advanced people teach the sergeant not the servant? Listen.Drink this and you, I will put down my duty. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung responded firmly, Your Grace, I have a lot of alcohol, and it is no use if you intend to get me drunk.What do you say to open your mouth? Even if you lock it in the jade, you hold it for two nights and three days, you pick it up, you feed it, you feed it.Why do you want to overcome the wage? Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, This is not a matter of losing Yi Gi, but because of Yi Gi, the problem of keeping or forsaken the officers duties.I dont know how to say it every time I say it. Yeah, dont say it. Instead, erase it without anyone knowing it.Meanwhile, Song Sa-hee (Park Ji-hyun) stepped out following the undercover action of Lee Jin (Park Ki-woong); Song Sa-hee said, I saw it for the first time; the way Desperation laughed.Was it so good to be out of the palace? Lee Jin said playfully, Do you want to record it? So Song Sa-hee put down the brush and said, I dont intend to write a single letter, what happens today.Lee Jin said: Look around, no one looks at me here, Im just a passerby, a little expensive in clothes.I grew up in Saga, not in the palace. My dream was to become a general and to go to the battlefield.

Shin Se-kyung of Drama 'New Museum Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' suffered from the hardships at the back of Kim Min-Sang.

MBC Tree Drama 'New Museum Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' (playplayed by Kim Ho-soo, directed by Kang Il-soo and Han Hyun-hee) broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd, featured the image of King Lee Tae (Kim Min-Sang), who is suffering from heartache and harassing his servants.

On this day, Lee Tae started from early morning wIth Lee Jin (Park Ki-woong), Daewon Daegun Irim (Cha Eun-woo), and called various subjects and Ada Lovelace Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung Shin Se-kyung) to find a match. In contrast, Lim (Kim Yeo-jin) said, "What kind of wind was blowing? What kind of wind was blowing in the human being who had been sending an inner tube on the holiday. It is not bad to get the dew at dawn like this, "he said, and called It around dawn after leaving Lee and others outside.

Lee also ordered Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, the main cause of this incident, to enter the civil war. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung had a hard time wIth Itae all day long. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung returned to the presbytery after work and said, "Did this mean that you would give me a good morning and allow me to enter the civil war? Haru, you're wIth the King all day? I'm alone? Do you know what I'm doing? I can not even get snow from dawn and I have to clean up my charge shIt. "

Other officers said It was an opportunIty to be wIth the King at Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, "Where is that opportunIty? "This is a war that takes the pride of our precepts and the future of your Ada Lovelace," Yang said. "I will not stand back even if I will bubble up and fall down. I will wrIte It until the day when the king eats whIte flag."

Itae handed a glass to Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung and said, "Are you not sick of It? It is a drink wIth the king. "You should look at me as a servant, not a soldier once." Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung tried to refuse, but Lee said, "Why, did the advanced people teach the sergeant not the servant? Listen. Drink this and you, I will put down my duty. "

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung responded firmly, "Your Grace, I have a lot of alcohol, and It is no use if you intend to get me drunk." "What do you say to open your mouth? Even if you lock It in the jade, you hold It for two nights and three days, you pick It up, you feed It, you feed It. Why do you want to overcome the wage? "

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, "This is not a matter of losing Yi Gi, but because of Yi Gi, the problem of keeping or forsaken the officer's duties." "I don't know how to say It every time I say It. Yeah, don't say It. Instead, erase It wIthout anyone knowing It."

Meanwhile, Song Sa-hee (Park Ji-hyun) stepped out following the undercover action of Lee Jin (Park Ki-woong); Song Sa-hee said, "I saw It for the first time; the way Desperation laughed. Was It so good to be out of the palace? "

Lee Jin said playfully, "Do you want to record It?" So Song Sa-hee put down the brush and said, "I don't intend to wrIte a single letter, what happens today." Lee Jin said: "Look around, no one looks at me here, I'm just a passerby, a lIttle expensive in clothes. I grew up in Saga, not in the palace. My dream was to become a general and to go to the battlefield.