'New officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Shin Se-kyung, the military officer turned away from the king

New officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung Shin Se-kyung turned the kings heart.In the MBC drama The New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goe-ryung (directed by Kang Il-soo Han Hyun-hee, the playwright Kim Ho-soo), which was broadcast on the night of the 22nd, the figure Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) was portrayed.Lee Rim (Cha Eun-woo) secretly called Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who called Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung a spoon.Irim said that he would put food under the wall and come and eat it whenever he had time.The king called Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who said: Im not tired of it, its a drink with Wages.Look at me as a servant, not a soldier, even once, the king said. Drink this and you and I will put down our duty.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung tried to refuse alcohol, but the king recommended alcohol; the frustrated king said, What should I tell you, no matter what.You dont know Im having a hard time with that day. Im trying to get Wages to Yi Gi, he shouted.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung replied: This is Yi Gi and not losing, but because of the officers work Yi Gi.The king said, When there was a war, there was a officer who left the temple and ran away.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung refuted, So they were dismissed from the precept and are recorded in the precept.The king said, Good. If you cant tell me what you wrote, dont tell me. Im not asking.I will take my secret to the grave, or I will listen to whatever you want. You will make the fruit die of illness. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung asked, You will really listen to whatever I want.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said: I cant erase the foreword of the day, because I didnt write anything in the first place.I did not hear anything, but I did not hear anything. The king said, Did you ever have a chance to overwhelm the widow with empty rebukes? What was the fun of playing with Wages? asked the king, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, I saw a great king from the King.The good officer had said from ancient times that he was not afraid of the king, and that the good king was afraid of the officer.And I will write the good picture in this book as it is. The king delivered something to the court through the court, saying that the king could enter the school without any permission, and that those who prevent the entrance examination of the officer should be prepared for the kings question.

'New officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Shin Se-kyung turned the king's heart.

In the MBC drama "The New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goe-ryung" (directed by Kang Il-soo Han Hyun-hee, the playwright Kim Ho-soo), which was broadcast on the night of the 22nd, the figure Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) was portrayed.

Lee Rim (Cha Eun-woo) secretly called Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who called Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung a 'spoon'. Irim said that he would put food under the wall and come and eat it whenever he had time.

The king called Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who said: "I'm not tired of it, it's a drink with Wages. "Look at me as a servant, not a soldier, even once," the king said. "Drink this and you and I will put down our duty."

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung tried to refuse alcohol, but the king recommended alcohol; the frustrated king said, "What should I tell you, no matter what. You don't know I'm having a hard time with that day. I'm trying to get Wages to Yi Gi," he shouted.

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung replied: "This is Yi Gi and not losing, but because of the officer's work Yi Gi." The king said, "When there was a war, there was a officer who left the temple and ran away." Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung refuted, "So they were dismissed from the precept and are recorded in the precept."

The king said, "Good. If you can't tell me what you wrote, don't tell me. I'm not asking. I will take my secret to the grave, or I will listen to whatever you want. You will make the fruit die of illness. " Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung asked, "You will really listen to whatever I want."

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said: "I can't erase the foreword of the day, because I didn't write anything in the first place. I did not hear anything, but I did not hear anything. "The king said," Did you ever have a chance to overwhelm the widow with empty rebukes? " "What was the fun of playing with Wages?" asked the king, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, "I saw a great king from the King. The good officer had said from ancient times that he was not afraid of the king, and that the good king was afraid of the officer. And I will write the good picture in this book as it is. "

The king delivered something to the court through the court, saying that the king could enter the school without any permission, and that those who prevent the entrance examination of the officer should be prepared for the king's question.