'New cadet Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Cha Eun-woo Shin Se-kyung, Love Win Growth '2 Act Expectation'

New officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung Shin Se-kyung confirmed Cha Eun-woos sincerity.In the MBC drama The New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 22nd, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) was shown kissing Lee Rim (Cha Eun-woo) and approaching him.On this day, Lee Tae (Kim Min-sang) ordered Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung to enter the room and to take care of him.Lee also called his servants, Lee Jin (Park Ki-woong), and Lee Lim, and asked what he lacked.The first is to compete with the servants for the entrance of the officers, the second is to monitor the officers by the magistrate, and the third is to act in the entrance of Ada Lovelace, and there is a generous act, he said.All of this story was written by Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.After that, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung had to record every move of Lee Tae.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryungs fingers were hurt because he had made me record all the trivial things from eating to stooling all day.Im sorry to have caused such a hardship, and if it happens later, Ill not be still at the time, Min Woo-won (Lee Ji-hoon) said, looking at Na Hae-ryungs hand.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, Thank you for saying, Like you raised the branch office? Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, I was a frog in my past life.And do not be sorry that the King is not bothering him because of Min Woo-won. Min Woo-won held the hands of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung and bandaged him and gave warm encouragement.Lee Tae tried to listen to what kind of essay Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung wrote after drinking, but Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, If you are going to get me drunk, I am so drunk that it is useless.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung recalled one thought and asked, Would you listen to my Hope if I told you?Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung then confessed, I tried to listen, but I could not write anything because I could not hear anything. Itae said, I was a fool of myself.Its a wonderful girl. But Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, I saw a great king from the King.It was good to be afraid of the powerless Ada Lovelaces essay, listen to the larvae, and try to solve it with me until the end, he said.In addition, Do not hate the officer, not just write down the breakdown, but also have a role to learn the descendants by leaving good words and actions in history as well as surveillance.I dare ask you, but do not stay away from the officer anymore. That is my only Hope. Lee Tae promised that the officer could enter the school without any permission in the future, and that those who prevent the entrance examination of the officer should be prepared for the future.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung returned in a gold exchange; Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung went to a dinner with his officers.Irim, who wondered what Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was doing, came to me, and the officers who did not know the identity of Irim gave me a solo.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who already knows that Irim can not drink, drank instead of avoiding the eyes of the officers.Then the drunk Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was supported by Irim and headed to the Greenery Party.Irim took the drunk Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung and ironed the honey.At this time, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung discovered the poem of Irim, which contains a romantic phrase My love, live long and live forever and become my master forever, and kissed with tears of emotion.Shin Se-kyung, who is gradually growing up as a cadet, caught up with both work and love with Cha Eun-woo and romance.Especially for Cha Eun-woo, I drank alcohol instead and understood his deep heart and tears were impressed.The two began a secret romance in earnest, leading to a passionate response from viewers.Photo  MBC Broadcasting Screen
New officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung Shin Se-kyung confirmed Cha Eun-woos sincerity.In the MBC drama The New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 22nd, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) was shown kissing Lee Rim (Cha Eun-woo) and approaching him.On this day, Lee Tae (Kim Min-sang) ordered Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung to enter the room and to take care of him.Lee also called his servants, Lee Jin (Park Ki-woong), and Lee Lim, and asked what he lacked.The first is to compete with the servants for the entrance of the officers, the second is to monitor the officers by the magistrate, and the third is to act in the entrance of Ada Lovelace, and there is a generous act, he said.All of this story was written by Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.After that, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung had to record every move of Lee Tae.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryungs fingers were hurt because he had made me record all the trivial things from eating to stooling all day.Im sorry to have caused such a hardship, and if it happens later, Ill not be still at the time, Min Woo-won (Lee Ji-hoon) said, looking at Na Hae-ryungs hand.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, Thank you for saying, Like you raised the branch office? Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, I was a frog in my past life.And do not be sorry that the King is not bothering him because of Min Woo-won. Min Woo-won held the hands of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung and bandaged him and gave warm encouragement.Lee Tae tried to listen to what kind of essay Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung wrote after drinking, but Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, If you are going to get me drunk, I am so drunk that it is useless.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung recalled one thought and asked, Would you listen to my Hope if I told you?Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung then confessed, I tried to listen, but I could not write anything because I could not hear anything. Itae said, I was a fool of myself.Its a wonderful girl. But Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, I saw a great king from the King.It was good to be afraid of the powerless Ada Lovelaces essay, listen to the larvae, and try to solve it with me until the end, he said.In addition, Do not hate the officer, not just write down the breakdown, but also have a role to learn the descendants by leaving good words and actions in history as well as surveillance.I dare ask you, but do not stay away from the officer anymore. That is my only Hope. Lee Tae promised that the officer could enter the school without any permission in the future, and that those who prevent the entrance examination of the officer should be prepared for the future.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung returned in a gold exchange; Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung went to a dinner with his officers.Irim, who wondered what Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was doing, came to me, and the officers who did not know the identity of Irim gave me a solo.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who already knows that Irim can not drink, drank instead of avoiding the eyes of the officers.Then the drunk Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was supported by Irim and headed to the Greenery Party.Irim took the drunk Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung and ironed the honey.At this time, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung discovered the poem of Irim, which contains a romantic phrase My love, live long and live forever and become my master forever, and kissed with tears of emotion.Shin Se-kyung, who is gradually growing up as a cadet, caught up with both work and love with Cha Eun-woo and romance.Especially for Cha Eun-woo, I drank alcohol instead and understood his deep heart and tears were impressed.The two began a secret romance in earnest, leading to a passionate response from viewers.Photo  MBC Broadcasting Screen

'New officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Shin Se-kyung confirmed Cha Eun-woo's sincerity.

In the MBC drama "The New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung", which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 22nd, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) was shown kissing Lee Rim (Cha Eun-woo) and approaching him.

On this day, Lee Tae (Kim Min-sang) ordered Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung to enter the room and to take care of him. Lee also called his servants, Lee Jin (Park Ki-woong), and Lee Lim, and asked what he lacked.

"The first is to compete with the servants for the entrance of the officers, the second is to monitor the officers by the magistrate, and the third is to act in the entrance of Ada Lovelace, and there is a generous act," he said. All of this story was written by Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.

After that, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung had to record every move of Lee Tae. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung's fingers were hurt because he had made me record all the trivial things from eating to stooling all day. "I'm sorry to have caused such a hardship, and if it happens later, I'll not be still at the time," Min Woo-won (Lee Ji-hoon) said, looking at Na Hae-ryung's hand. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, "Thank you for saying," Like you raised the branch office? "

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, "I was a frog in my past life." And do not be sorry that the King is not bothering him because of Min Woo-won. " Min Woo-won held the hands of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung and bandaged him and gave warm encouragement.

Lee Tae tried to listen to what kind of essay Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung wrote after drinking, but Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, "If you are going to get me drunk, I am so drunk that it is useless." Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung recalled one thought and asked, "Would you listen to my Hope if I told you?"

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung then confessed, "I tried to listen, but I could not write anything because I could not hear anything." Itae said, "I was a fool of myself. "It's a wonderful girl." But Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, "I saw a great king from the King. "It was good to be afraid of the powerless Ada Lovelace's essay, listen to the larvae, and try to solve it with me until the end," he said.

In addition, "Do not hate the officer, not just write down the breakdown, but also have a role to learn the descendants by leaving good words and actions in history as well as surveillance. I dare ask you, but do not stay away from the officer anymore. That is my only Hope. "

Lee Tae promised that the officer could enter the school without any permission in the future, and that those who prevent the entrance examination of the officer should be prepared for the future. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung returned in a gold exchange; Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung went to a dinner with his officers.

Irim, who wondered what Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was doing, came to me, and the officers who did not know the identity of Irim gave me a solo. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who already knows that Irim can not drink, drank instead of avoiding the eyes of the officers. Then the drunk Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was supported by Irim and headed to the Greenery Party.

Irim took the drunk Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung and ironed the honey. At this time, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung discovered the poem of Irim, which contains a romantic phrase "My love, live long and live forever and become my master forever", and kissed with tears of emotion.

Shin Se-kyung, who is gradually growing up as a cadet, caught up with both work and love with Cha Eun-woo and romance. Especially for Cha Eun-woo, I drank alcohol instead and understood his deep heart and tears were impressed. The two began a secret romance in earnest, leading to a passionate response from viewers.

Photo MBC Broadcasting Screen