'New cadet Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Cha Eun-woo Shin Se-kyung, Ball Kiss Romance Danger

New officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung Shin Se-kyung hit DangerOn MBCWednesday-Thursday evening drama drama New Entrance Officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 21st, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was pictured trapped in a prison.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was told to enter the king on the day, but was kicked out by a merchant ship.Looking for a way, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was caught sneaking to the back of the main show.The main prize asked Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, What did you write? But Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, It is a private book.I can not tell you. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was taken to the bank for defying the name and trapped in prison.The news also went to Yirims ear: I need to meet my father right now, he said, when he said he was trapped in the money department.Heo Sam-bo (the Holy Land) blocked him, saying, No, and Irim was surrounded by all kinds of bad imaginations.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was worried whether he had not received a prescription or whether he was a Danger to be decapitated by a mangle.Irim tried to run out, saying, I have to go, but I was caught in Husambo and could not move.Since then, Irim has secretly visited Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung and took care of things and made a jade bar.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung laughed, saying, Sejo of Joseon, who plays the GLOWs jade barrassment, will be the first.Lee said, You will be the first GLOW to make Sejo of Joseon like this.Lee said, If you go home, I will go to Hanyang and follow you, and if you get more punishment, I will take you away.Ill run away with you, whether its a remote island or a deep mountain, he said.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung joked, I think it would be hard to take Sejo of Joseon, who knows nothing to do.Lee Lim said, Where is my baggage so cute? He approached me, saying, Look close, I am a treasure. When I was about to kiss, Husambo (Sungjiru) came and failed.As soon as he was leaving, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung gave a surprise kiss to Lees cheek.Irim fell even deeper into him after being bowled by Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.Why are you smiling so much? He asked, I only realized how beautiful the world is, and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was released.I will go to the entrance examination tomorrow, but I have to sleep well and see it with a good face. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was released from prison safely thanks to Min Woo-won, who had a branch appeal.But that night someone knocked on the front door of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryungs house, and heard the etymology of the Lords Highness.Meanwhile, MBC Wednesday-Thursday evening drama New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung will be broadcast at 8:55 pm.Photo  MBC Broadcasting Screen
New officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung Shin Se-kyung hit DangerOn MBCWednesday-Thursday evening drama drama New Entrance Officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 21st, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was pictured trapped in a prison.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was told to enter the king on the day, but was kicked out by a merchant ship.Looking for a way, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was caught sneaking to the back of the main show.The main prize asked Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, What did you write? But Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, It is a private book.I can not tell you. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was taken to the bank for defying the name and trapped in prison.The news also went to Yirims ear: I need to meet my father right now, he said, when he said he was trapped in the money department.Heo Sam-bo (the Holy Land) blocked him, saying, No, and Irim was surrounded by all kinds of bad imaginations.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was worried whether he had not received a prescription or whether he was a Danger to be decapitated by a mangle.Irim tried to run out, saying, I have to go, but I was caught in Husambo and could not move.Since then, Irim has secretly visited Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung and took care of things and made a jade bar.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung laughed, saying, Sejo of Joseon, who plays the GLOWs jade barrassment, will be the first.Lee said, You will be the first GLOW to make Sejo of Joseon like this.Lee said, If you go home, I will go to Hanyang and follow you, and if you get more punishment, I will take you away.Ill run away with you, whether its a remote island or a deep mountain, he said.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung joked, I think it would be hard to take Sejo of Joseon, who knows nothing to do.Lee Lim said, Where is my baggage so cute? He approached me, saying, Look close, I am a treasure. When I was about to kiss, Husambo (Sungjiru) came and failed.As soon as he was leaving, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung gave a surprise kiss to Lees cheek.Irim fell even deeper into him after being bowled by Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.Why are you smiling so much? He asked, I only realized how beautiful the world is, and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was released.I will go to the entrance examination tomorrow, but I have to sleep well and see it with a good face. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was released from prison safely thanks to Min Woo-won, who had a branch appeal.But that night someone knocked on the front door of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryungs house, and heard the etymology of the Lords Highness.Meanwhile, MBC Wednesday-Thursday evening drama New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung will be broadcast at 8:55 pm.Photo  MBC Broadcasting Screen

'New officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Shin Se-kyung hit Danger

On MBCWednesday-Thursday evening drama drama "New Entrance Officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung", which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 21st, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was pictured trapped in a prison.

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was told to enter the king on the day, but was kicked out by a merchant ship. Looking for a way, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was caught sneaking to the back of the main show. The main prize asked Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, "What did you write?" But Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, "It is a private book. I can not tell you. "Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was taken to the bank for defying the name and trapped in prison.

The news also went to Yirim's ear: "I need to meet my father right now," he said, when he said he was trapped in the money department. Heo Sam-bo (the Holy Land) blocked him, saying, No, and Irim was surrounded by all kinds of bad imaginations. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was worried whether he had not received a prescription or whether he was a Danger to be decapitated by a mangle. Irim tried to run out, saying, "I have to go," but I was caught in Husambo and could not move.

Since then, Irim has secretly visited Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung and took care of things and made a jade bar. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung laughed, saying, "Sejo of Joseon, who plays the GLOW's jade barrassment, will be the first."

Lee said, "You will be the first GLOW to make Sejo of Joseon like this." Lee said, "If you go home, I will go to Hanyang and follow you, and if you get more punishment, I will take you away." "I'll run away with you, whether it's a remote island or a deep mountain," he said.

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung joked, "I think it would be hard to take Sejo of Joseon, who knows nothing to do." Lee Lim said, "Where is my baggage so cute?" He approached me, saying, "Look close, I am a treasure." When I was about to kiss, Husambo (Sungjiru) came and failed. As soon as he was leaving, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung gave a surprise kiss to Lee's cheek.

Irim fell even deeper into him after being bowled by Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung. "Why are you smiling so much?" He asked, "I only realized how beautiful the world is," and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was released. I will go to the entrance examination tomorrow, but I have to sleep well and see it with a good face. "

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was released from prison safely thanks to Min Woo-won, who had a branch appeal. But that night someone knocked on the front door of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung's house, and heard "the etymology of the Lord's Highness".

Meanwhile, MBC Wednesday-Thursday evening drama 'New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' will be broadcast at 8:55 pm.

Photo MBC Broadcasting Screen