"New cadet Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung" Lee Ji-hoon, junior Shin Se-kyung, will hold on to promise "I will never have to do it again"

Lee Ji-hoon of new officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung offered an apology to Shin Se-kyung, who was trapped in By now because of him.In the MBC drama The New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryungplayplayed by Kim Ho-soo, directed by Kang Il-soo Han Hyun-hee), which was broadcast on the 22nd, a picture of Min Woo-won (Lee Ji-hoon) who handed the pledge to his junior Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryungShin Se-kyung) was drawn.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung asked Min Woo-won on the day, which was the future as a cadet.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung joked, I just got out of town and I was imprisoned. I will not go to Jeju Island in half a year.At the end, Min Woo-won wiped the hands of the wet Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung himself, saying, I will not let you do that again. He then said, Im sorry.I understand if I want to step away from this. I will not blame anyone. In Min Woo-wons apology, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, I really want to end it because you talk like that. Do not be sorry.=

Lee Ji-hoon of 'new officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' offered an apology to Shin Se-kyung, who was trapped in By now because of him.

In the MBC drama "The New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryungplayplayed by Kim Ho-soo, directed by Kang Il-soo Han Hyun-hee), which was broadcast on the 22nd, a picture of Min Woo-won (Lee Ji-hoon) who handed the pledge to his junior Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung Shin Se-kyung) was drawn.

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung asked Min Woo-won on the day, which was the future as a cadet. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung joked, "I just got out of town and I was imprisoned. I will not go to Jeju Island in half a year."

At the end, Min Woo-won wiped the hands of the wet Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung himself, saying, "I will not let you do that again." He then said, "I'm sorry. I understand if I want to step away from this. I will not blame anyone. "

In Min Woo-won's apology, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, "I really want to end it because you talk like that. Do not be sorry."

=