'New cadet Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Lee Ji-hoon, 'Straw' to Shin Se-kyung...Full triangle?

Seoul = = New cadet Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung Lee Ji-hoon strode up to Shin Se-kyung.In the MBC drama New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 22nd, Min Woo-won (Lee Ji-hoon), a senior senior at the premiere of the 7th edition of the album and Ada Lovelace Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryungShin Se-kyung), carefully expressed his mind.On this day, Min Woo-won came across the hands of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, whose hand was badly damaged by his personal records.On this occasion, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung brought up the story as Ada Lovelace: I just got in and Ive already been to the money department.Half a year later, I will not be exiled to Jeju Island far away. Min Woo-won confessed that he would not let it happen again when he heard this. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung revealed his heartfelt heart.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, Like you appealed this time. I heard the story. Thank you.Min Woo-won then wiped the hands of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung and said, I am sorry, I have suffered such a hardship. I understand if I want to step down here.Nobody will blame you, he said.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, I think it was a frog in my real past life. I want to see the end of it. Do not be sorry.It is not because of the precept that the degradation is bothering me like this. I may be a Parisian life, but I am confident that I will not lose my strength and strength. Min Woo-won said, It is a very heavy rhetoric, but he looked at Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung fondly.While Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung shared his first kiss with Dae-gun Irim (Cha Eun-woo), it is noteworthy whether Min Woo-won and them will show a full-scale triangular relationship.Meanwhile, New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung is a drama depicting the first problematic Ada Lovelace () Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung of Joseon and the Phil full romance annals of Prince Irim, the anti-war mother solo, broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:55 pm.

Seoul = = 'New cadet Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Lee Ji-hoon strode up to Shin Se-kyung.

In the MBC drama "New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung", which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 22nd, Min Woo-won (Lee Ji-hoon), a senior senior at the premiere of the 7th edition of the album and Ada Lovelace Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung Shin Se-kyung), carefully expressed his mind.

On this day, Min Woo-won came across the hands of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, whose hand was badly damaged by his personal records.

On this occasion, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung brought up the story as Ada Lovelace: "I just got in and I've already been to the money department. Half a year later, I will not be exiled to Jeju Island far away. "

Min Woo-won confessed that he would not "let it happen again" when he heard this. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung revealed his heartfelt heart. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, "Like you appealed this time. I heard the story. Thank you."

Min Woo-won then wiped the hands of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung and said, "I am sorry, I have suffered such a hardship." "I understand if I want to step down here. Nobody will blame you," he said.

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, "I think it was a frog in my real past life. I want to see the end of it." "Do not be sorry. It is not because of the precept that the degradation is bothering me like this. I may be a Parisian life, but I am confident that I will not lose my strength and strength. "

Min Woo-won said, "It is a very heavy rhetoric," but he looked at Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung fondly. While Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung shared his first kiss with Dae-gun Irim (Cha Eun-woo), it is noteworthy whether Min Woo-won and them will show a full-scale triangular relationship.

Meanwhile, "New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung" is a drama depicting the first problematic Ada Lovelace () Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung of Joseon and the "Phil" full romance annals of Prince Irim, the anti-war mother solo, broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:55 pm.