"I will not let you go through the trouble again" to Lee Ji-hoon, Shin Se-kyung, "new officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung."

New officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung Lee Ji-hoon was heartbroken by wiping Shin Se-kyungs hand.In the 23rd MBC drama New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung broadcasted on the 22nd, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) was portrayed.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was ordered to enter the King (Kim Min-Sang) and spent the whole day in a frenzy.I saw Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryungs fingers bee-hoon, and thats because I grabbed the brush so hard, Min Woo-won advised.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, Do you think I have a future as a cadet? Would not I go to Jeju Island in half a year?I will not let it happen again, Min Woo-won said, wiping the hands of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung. Im sorry.I understand that even if I want to get out of here. But Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said briskly: You say that, so I want to see the end, dont be sorry.Photo = MBC Broadcasting Screen

'New officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Lee Ji-hoon was heartbroken by wiping Shin Se-kyung's hand.

In the 23rd MBC drama "New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung" broadcasted on the 22nd, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) was portrayed.

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was ordered to enter the King (Kim Min-Sang) and spent the whole day in a frenzy. "I saw Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung's fingers bee-hoon, and that's because I grabbed the brush so hard," Min Woo-won advised.

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, "Do you think I have a future as a cadet? Would not I go to Jeju Island in half a year? "I will not let it happen again," Min Woo-won said, wiping the hands of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung. "I'm sorry. I understand that even if I want to get out of here. "

But Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said briskly: "You say that, so I want to see the end, don't be sorry."

Photo = MBC Broadcasting Screen