'New cadet Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Lee Ji-hoon, Shin Se-kyung, "I won't let you do that again"

New officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung Lee Ji-hoon comforts Shin Se-kyungIn the MBC drama The New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (directed by Kang Il-soo Han Hyun-hee, playwright Kim Ho-soo), which was broadcast on the night of the 22nd, a figure of Min Woo-won (Lee Ji-hoon) comforting the hard-working Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) was drawn.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was able to return to the precepts only at deep night, when Min Woo-won appeared.Min Woo-won saw the hands of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who had been pouring a brush all day long.Min Woo-won let Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung dip his hand in the ice water.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, I have been to Ok for a few months, but I think I will be exiled to Jeju in a few months.Min Woo-won said, I will not let you do that again. So Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, Like you did a branch appeal this time? I heard the story.Thank youMinwoo won the hand of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung and said, Im sorry. Im sorry. I understand if you want to step away from this.No one will blame you, he said.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said: I want to see the end of it because you say so, not because of the precepts that the King is harassing me.I may be a Parisian life in front of my king, but I am confident that I will not be physically and vigorous. Its a very harsh rhetoric, Min Woo-won added.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung expressed confidence that he was my specialty to return to the words that I did not have a hair, do not do it, and I received it.

'New officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Lee Ji-hoon comforts Shin Se-kyung

In the MBC drama "The New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung" (directed by Kang Il-soo Han Hyun-hee, playwright Kim Ho-soo), which was broadcast on the night of the 22nd, a figure of Min Woo-won (Lee Ji-hoon) comforting the hard-working Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) was drawn.

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was able to return to the precepts only at deep night, when Min Woo-won appeared. Min Woo-won saw the hands of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who had been pouring a brush all day long.

Min Woo-won let Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung dip his hand in the ice water. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, "I have been to Ok for a few months, but I think I will be exiled to Jeju in a few months." Min Woo-won said, "I will not let you do that again." So Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, "Like you did a branch appeal this time? I heard the story. Thank you

Minwoo won the hand of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung and said, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I understand if you want to step away from this. No one will blame you," he said.

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said: "I want to see the end of it because you say so, not because of the precepts that the King is harassing me. I may be a Parisian life in front of my king, but I am confident that I will not be physically and vigorous. "

"It's a very harsh rhetoric," Min Woo-won added. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung expressed confidence that he was "my specialty to return to the words that I did not have a hair, do not do it, and I received it."