'New cadet Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Cha Eun-woo, breakup Danger with Shin Se-kyung in marriage-hari

New officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung Kim Min-Sang has ordered Cha Eun-woo to marry.In the 27th and 28th episodes of MBCs New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung broadcast on the 29th, Lee Lim (Cha Eun-woo) confessed that he had hidden a foreigner (Fabian) from Kim Min-Sang.On this day, Irim was in trouble when he was put in Danger on the day of the discovery that he hid the game, and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung set up a trick to escape.He left a letter to Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung and ran alone, and the letter contained the fact that he came to Joseon to find his brother, along with the fact that he was not a merchant.In particular, Irim knew that those who hid him were punished, and decided to reveal the truth to Kim Min-Sang.Heo Sam-bo (Sung Ji-ru) dissuaded I-rim, and I-rim said, If I dont do anything, seventy-three people die.Is it saying that my one comfort is more important than the lives of many people? Furthermore, Irim said, I spent my life hiding quietly in the melted hall.I will not live like that anymore, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, Let me go with you.Irim went straight to Itae and said, I am the one I am looking for in the money department. I helped the transferee.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung recorded the conversation between Irim and Itae, and Itae was angry at Irim without worrying that Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was there.Fortunately, with the help of Lee Jin (Park Ki-woong) and Cho Dae-im (Kim Yeo-jin), Irim escaped Danger; Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung later said, Are you okay?I was worried, and Irim said, Its not okay. Do you comfort me if I say this? Its okay. Just read a book and think about it. Irim asked, Please tell me I did well, I think I just need to say that. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung approached Irim.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung tapped Lee Lims shoulder and said, You did well.In addition, Itae raised the tension of the drama by calling for the marriage of Lee Lim.Photo = MBC Broadcasting Screen
New officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung Kim Min-Sang has ordered Cha Eun-woo to marry.In the 27th and 28th episodes of MBCs New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung broadcast on the 29th, Lee Lim (Cha Eun-woo) confessed that he had hidden a foreigner (Fabian) from Kim Min-Sang.On this day, Irim was in trouble when he was put in Danger on the day of the discovery that he hid the game, and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung set up a trick to escape.He left a letter to Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung and ran alone, and the letter contained the fact that he came to Joseon to find his brother, along with the fact that he was not a merchant.In particular, Irim knew that those who hid him were punished, and decided to reveal the truth to Kim Min-Sang.Heo Sam-bo (Sung Ji-ru) dissuaded I-rim, and I-rim said, If I dont do anything, seventy-three people die.Is it saying that my one comfort is more important than the lives of many people? Furthermore, Irim said, I spent my life hiding quietly in the melted hall.I will not live like that anymore, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, Let me go with you.Irim went straight to Itae and said, I am the one I am looking for in the money department. I helped the transferee.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung recorded the conversation between Irim and Itae, and Itae was angry at Irim without worrying that Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was there.Fortunately, with the help of Lee Jin (Park Ki-woong) and Cho Dae-im (Kim Yeo-jin), Irim escaped Danger; Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung later said, Are you okay?I was worried, and Irim said, Its not okay. Do you comfort me if I say this? Its okay. Just read a book and think about it. Irim asked, Please tell me I did well, I think I just need to say that. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung approached Irim.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung tapped Lee Lims shoulder and said, You did well.In addition, Itae raised the tension of the drama by calling for the marriage of Lee Lim.Photo = MBC Broadcasting Screen

'New officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Kim Min-Sang has ordered Cha Eun-woo to marry.

In the 27th and 28th episodes of MBC's "New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung" broadcast on the 29th, Lee Lim (Cha Eun-woo) confessed that he had hidden a foreigner (Fabian) from Kim Min-Sang.

On this day, Irim was in trouble when he was put in Danger on the day of the discovery that he hid the game, and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung set up a trick to escape. He left a letter to Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung and ran alone, and the letter contained the fact that he came to Joseon to find his brother, along with the fact that he was not a merchant.

In particular, Irim knew that those who hid him were punished, and decided to reveal the truth to Kim Min-Sang. Heo Sam-bo (Sung Ji-ru) dissuaded I-rim, and I-rim said, "If I don't do anything, seventy-three people die. Is it saying that my one comfort is more important than the lives of many people? "

Furthermore, Irim said, "I spent my life hiding quietly in the melted hall. "I will not live like that anymore," Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, "Let me go with you."

Irim went straight to Itae and said, "I am the one I am looking for in the money department. I helped the transferee." Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung recorded the conversation between Irim and Itae, and Itae was angry at Irim without worrying that Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was there.

Fortunately, with the help of Lee Jin (Park Ki-woong) and Cho Dae-im (Kim Yeo-jin), Irim escaped Danger; Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung later said, "Are you okay? "I was worried, and Irim said," It's not okay. Do you comfort me if I say this? It's okay. Just read a book and think about it. "

Irim asked, "Please tell me I did well, I think I just need to say that." Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung approached Irim. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung tapped Lee Lim's shoulder and said, "You did well."

In addition, Itae raised the tension of the drama by calling for the marriage of Lee Lim.

Photo = MBC Broadcasting Screen