"I'll take him and run away..."Newcomer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung" Cha Eun-woo, "Awain to Shin Se-kyung"

New officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung Cha Eun-woo comforted Shin Se-kyung trapped in jadeIn the 21st episode of MBCs New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung broadcast on the 21st, Lee Rim (Cha Eun-woo) was shown comforting Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) who was trapped in a jade.On this day, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was imprisoned for breaking the name, and Irim secretly went into prison to meet Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.Irim said, I havent eaten anything all day. I did not know what to like.This is because I think it will be uncomfortable, he said, and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung laughed.Lee said, Why are you laughing? Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, Sejo of Joseon, who gives GLOW a jade, is a Mama in the world.Irim confessed, You are the only GLOW that makes Sejo of Joseon.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was worried that he would be punished, whether he was kicked out of the palace or kicked out of Hanyang.Irim said, Then Ill go with you. If you get dismissed, Ill go out and live next door.If I get more punishment than that, I will take you away. Photo = MBC Broadcasting Screen

'New officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Cha Eun-woo comforted Shin Se-kyung trapped in jade

In the 21st episode of MBC's "New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung" broadcast on the 21st, Lee Rim (Cha Eun-woo) was shown comforting Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) who was trapped in a jade.

On this day, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was imprisoned for breaking the name, and Irim secretly went into prison to meet Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.

Irim said, "I haven't eaten anything all day. I did not know what to like. This is because I think it will be uncomfortable, "he said, and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung laughed.

Lee said, "Why are you laughing?" Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, "Sejo of Joseon, who gives GLOW a jade, is a Mama in the world." Irim confessed, "You are the only GLOW that makes Sejo of Joseon."

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was worried that he would be punished, "whether he was kicked out of the palace or kicked out of Hanyang."

Irim said, "Then I'll go with you. If you get dismissed, I'll go out and live next door. If I get more punishment than that, I will take you away. "

Photo = MBC Broadcasting Screen