"New officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung" Cha Eun-woo, "I'll take him and run away" to the docked Shin Se-kyung

New officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung Cha Eun-woo showed a heartfelt heart toward Shin Se-kyung.In MBCs Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 21st, the appearance Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung), who was brought to By now, was broadcast.Lee Rim (Cha Eun-woo), who was worried about Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who was imprisoned on By now, found him with this and that.I didnt know what to like, so I brought it with me, Irim said.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung laughed and Irim asked, Why are you laughing?When Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung wondered, Irim told him, Do not worry too much, nothing will happen.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, I would like to think so, but I think I should be prepared to some extent.Ill come with you, then, Irim said, and Ill come with you.If you get dismissed, go to the house and live next door to you. If you go home, I will follow you. And if you get a better punishment than that, I will take you away with me.

'New officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Cha Eun-woo showed a heartfelt heart toward Shin Se-kyung.

In MBC's Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 21st, the appearance Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung), who was brought to By now, was broadcast.

Lee Rim (Cha Eun-woo), who was worried about Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who was imprisoned on By now, found him with this and that. “I didn’t know what to like, so I brought it with me,” Irim said.

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung laughed and Irim asked, "Why are you laughing?"

When Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung wondered, Irim told him, "Do not worry too much, nothing will happen."

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, "I would like to think so, but I think I should be prepared to some extent. “I’ll come with you, then,” Irim said, “and I’ll come with you. If you get dismissed, go to the house and live next door to you. If you go home, I will follow you. "

And if you get a better punishment than that, I will take you away with me. "