'New cadet Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' King Kim Min-Sang, Cha Eun-woo Shin Se-kyung split

Newcomer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung Cha Eun-woo and Shin Se-kyung are on the verge of separation.In the 27th and 28th episodes of MBCs New Entrance Officer Rookie Historian Goe-ryung broadcast on the 29th, Lee Rim (Cha Eun-woo) Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) were depicted in a position to break up.On this day, Irim hid the transferor (Fabian) in the melted sugar, and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung also helped escape.Before leaving, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung wrote a letter to Confessions that he was not a merchant and came to Joseon to find his brother.Since then, Irim has been shocked to learn that those who have hidden it have been punished.Irim decided to reveal the truth to Itae even in the dissuade of Heo Sam-bo (Seong Ji-ru), and said, If I do nothing, seventy-three people die.I have been hiding quietly in the rusty hall for the rest of my life, and I will not live like that anymore. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung followed Lee Lim, saying, Let me go with you, and eventually Lee Lim and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung met Lee Tae.Lee said, I am the one I am looking for in the money department.I helped the transferee, and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung recorded the conversation between Irim and Itae.Itae ordered Irim to hide the truth, and if it is revealed, he threatened to kill all those who knew the truth, including Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.Lee Jin (Park Ki-woong) also rebelled against Lee Tae, and when he came to Dae-han Lim (Kim Yeo-jin), Lee Tae ordered the people to be executed.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung also expressed his affection for Is everything okay? And Lee said, Please tell me I did well.I think I can just say that. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung approached Irim and tapped his shoulder saying, You did well. However, Itae set up a ritual to marry Irim, and increased the tension of the drama whether Irim would marry another person in a situation where Irim liked each other with Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.Photo = MBC Broadcasting Screen
Newcomer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung Cha Eun-woo and Shin Se-kyung are on the verge of separation.In the 27th and 28th episodes of MBCs New Entrance Officer Rookie Historian Goe-ryung broadcast on the 29th, Lee Rim (Cha Eun-woo) Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) were depicted in a position to break up.On this day, Irim hid the transferor (Fabian) in the melted sugar, and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung also helped escape.Before leaving, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung wrote a letter to Confessions that he was not a merchant and came to Joseon to find his brother.Since then, Irim has been shocked to learn that those who have hidden it have been punished.Irim decided to reveal the truth to Itae even in the dissuade of Heo Sam-bo (Seong Ji-ru), and said, If I do nothing, seventy-three people die.I have been hiding quietly in the rusty hall for the rest of my life, and I will not live like that anymore. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung followed Lee Lim, saying, Let me go with you, and eventually Lee Lim and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung met Lee Tae.Lee said, I am the one I am looking for in the money department.I helped the transferee, and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung recorded the conversation between Irim and Itae.Itae ordered Irim to hide the truth, and if it is revealed, he threatened to kill all those who knew the truth, including Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.Lee Jin (Park Ki-woong) also rebelled against Lee Tae, and when he came to Dae-han Lim (Kim Yeo-jin), Lee Tae ordered the people to be executed.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung also expressed his affection for Is everything okay? And Lee said, Please tell me I did well.I think I can just say that. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung approached Irim and tapped his shoulder saying, You did well. However, Itae set up a ritual to marry Irim, and increased the tension of the drama whether Irim would marry another person in a situation where Irim liked each other with Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.Photo = MBC Broadcasting Screen

'Newcomer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Cha Eun-woo and Shin Se-kyung are on the verge of separation.

In the 27th and 28th episodes of MBC's "New Entrance Officer Rookie Historian Goe-ryung" broadcast on the 29th, Lee Rim (Cha Eun-woo) Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) were depicted in a position to break up.

On this day, Irim hid the transferor (Fabian) in the melted sugar, and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung also helped escape. Before leaving, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung wrote a letter to Confessions that he was not a merchant and came to Joseon to find his brother.

Since then, Irim has been shocked to learn that those who have hidden it have been punished. Irim decided to reveal the truth to Itae even in the dissuade of Heo Sam-bo (Seong Ji-ru), and said, "If I do nothing, seventy-three people die. I have been hiding quietly in the rusty hall for the rest of my life, and I will not live like that anymore. "

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung followed Lee Lim, saying, "Let me go with you," and eventually Lee Lim and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung met Lee Tae. Lee said, "I am the one I am looking for in the money department. I helped the transferee, "and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung recorded the conversation between Irim and Itae.

Itae ordered Irim to hide the truth, and if it is revealed, he threatened to kill all those who knew the truth, including Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung. Lee Jin (Park Ki-woong) also rebelled against Lee Tae, and when he came to Dae-han Lim (Kim Yeo-jin), Lee Tae ordered the people to be executed. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung also expressed his affection for "Is everything okay?" And Lee said, "Please tell me I did well. I think I can just say that. "Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung approached Irim and tapped his shoulder saying," You did well. "

However, Itae set up a ritual to marry Irim, and increased the tension of the drama whether Irim would marry another person in a situation where Irim liked each other with Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.

Photo = MBC Broadcasting Screen