'Newcomer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Cha Eun-woo, Shin Se-kyung Okbarazi...

Newcomer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung Cha Eun-woo and Shin Se-kyung are closer.In MBCWednesday-Thursday evening drama drama The New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 21st, Lee Lim (Cha Eun-woo) was shown to be the Okbaraji of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung).Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was imprisoned for breaking the name.Lee went to Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung secretly and took care of things and made a jade bar.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung laughed, saying, Sejo of Joseon, who plays the GLOWs jade barrassment, will be the first.Lee said, You will be the first GLOW to make Sejo of Joseon like this.Lee said, If you go home, I will go to Hanyang and follow you, and if you get more punishment, I will take you away.Ill run away with you, whether its a remote island or a deep mountain, he said.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung joked, I think it would be hard to take Sejo of Joseon, who knows nothing to do.Lee Lim said, Where is my baggage so cute? He approached me, saying, Look close, I am a treasure. When I was about to kiss, Husambo (Sungjiru) came and failed.As soon as he was leaving, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung gave a surprise kiss to Lees cheek.Meanwhile, MBC Wednesday-Thursday evening drama New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung will be broadcast at 8:55 pm.Photo  MBC Broadcasting Screen

'Newcomer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Cha Eun-woo and Shin Se-kyung are closer.

In MBCWednesday-Thursday evening drama drama "The New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung", which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 21st, Lee Lim (Cha Eun-woo) was shown to be the Okbaraji of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung).

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was imprisoned for breaking the name. Lee went to Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung secretly and took care of things and made a jade bar. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung laughed, saying, "Sejo of Joseon, who plays the GLOW's jade barrassment, will be the first."

Lee said, "You will be the first GLOW to make Sejo of Joseon like this." Lee said, "If you go home, I will go to Hanyang and follow you, and if you get more punishment, I will take you away." "I'll run away with you, whether it's a remote island or a deep mountain," he said.

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung joked, "I think it would be hard to take Sejo of Joseon, who knows nothing to do." Lee Lim said, "Where is my baggage so cute?" He approached me, saying, "Look close, I am a treasure." When I was about to kiss, Husambo (Sungjiru) came and failed. As soon as he was leaving, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung gave a surprise kiss to Lee's cheek.

Meanwhile, MBC Wednesday-Thursday evening drama 'New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' will be broadcast at 8:55 pm.

Photo MBC Broadcasting Screen