'I Live Alone' Lee Si-eon, riding practice for the drama .. The goal is Jung Woo-sung?

Lee Si-eon takes Top Model on horseback ridingIn MBC entertainment I Live Alone broadcasted on the 30th, Lee Si-eon will start practicing for the horse riding scene in the new historical drama, and will reveal seriousness.On this day, Lee Si-eon admires the actor Jung Woo-sungs riding while studying the most stylish posture when riding a horse.While I was soaking up and immersing myself in him, I focused my attention on the aspiration of Top Model.Lee Si-eon reveals unfounded confidence before entering full-scale ridingHe had experience riding with drama shooting nine years ago, and he not only actively interacts with the horses in the barracks, but also adds to the expectation of those who say that they shine their eyes on their brilliant career.However, unlike the mind, I am afraid of the situation where I have to ride a bigger horse than I thought, and when I move the horse, I act clumsily, and I am surprised by the small movement of the horse.In addition, he started to ride in earnest, and as he ran more and more, he took a strange posture of lying back.Lee Si-eon can be seen on the air to see if he can become a horse and a body by reviving his experience nine years ago.I Live Alone is broadcast every Friday at 11:15 pm.Photo = MBC

Lee Si-eon takes Top Model on horseback riding

In MBC entertainment 'I Live Alone' broadcasted on the 30th, Lee Si-eon will start practicing for the horse riding scene in the new historical drama, and will reveal seriousness.

On this day, Lee Si-eon admires the actor Jung Woo-sung's riding while studying the most stylish posture when riding a horse. While I was soaking up and immersing myself in him, I focused my attention on the aspiration of Top Model.

Lee Si-eon reveals unfounded confidence before entering full-scale riding He had experience riding with drama shooting nine years ago, and he not only actively interacts with the horses in the barracks, but also adds to the expectation of those who say that they shine their eyes on their brilliant career.

However, unlike the mind, I am afraid of the situation where I have to ride a bigger horse than I thought, and when I move the horse, I act clumsily, and I am surprised by the small movement of the horse.

In addition, he started to ride in earnest, and as he ran more and more, he took a strange posture of lying back. Lee Si-eon can be seen on the air to see if he can become a horse and a body by reviving his experience nine years ago.

'I Live Alone' is broadcast every Friday at 11:15 pm.

Photo = MBC