"My Love"..."Newcomer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung" Shin Se-kyung, Cha Eun-woo poetry reads first kiss

Shin Se-kyung, a new officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, realized Cha Eun-woos heartfelt heart and kissed first.In the 23rd MBC drama New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung broadcasted on the 22nd, Song Sa-hee (Park Ji-hyun) followed Lee Jins undercover, but Lee Jin did not ask anything.On this day, Lee Lim said, Why is your Majesty doing this? It is a preparatory statement.I have never called me in 20 years. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was also running to the preparedness.Already in front of the preparations, Ceza Lee Jin and Itae were waiting.Im (Kim Yeo-jin) also wondered, What kind of wind did you blow?When Itae asked me to ask for the Moy Yat morning question, I said, It is natural for the child to raise the question. Please eat it before morning preparation.Lee Tae attended the contest with Lee Jin as well as Irim, and the servants said, No to tell me about the slaughter of the army.However, Irim began to say that Itae is three out of six.Heo Sam-bo (Sung Ji-ru) was worried about the idea that I-rim was intrusive to Lee Tae-tae, but I-rim only cared about how Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung responded.In the meantime, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung), who entered Lees name, became a man-made man.Irim sneaked in and sang Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung under the nickname Sparrow and then put a snack in the mouth of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.At that time, Do Seung-ji called Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung ran back and forth after the unfortunate meeting.Lee Tae set up a solo seat with Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, and recommended drinking.But Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said it was useless to think that I was going to get drunk, saying, I have a lot of alcohol.Lee Tae was angry at how to open his mouth, but Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung refused to say the duty of the officer.Then Itae ordered me to erase it, so I dont have to tell her. Instead, Id listen to what I wanted.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung then revealed: You cant erase the shoots - there was nothing in the first place.When Lee Tae was angry, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, I saw a good king from my king. He did not scare himself, but he bought the point that he tried to solve it by dialogue to the end.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, I will write down the good looks.The officer does not write down the fault of the king, he said.Lee Tae praised the officers who kept the spirit, and in the future, the officers gave a message that they could enter any place without permission.That night the presbytery celebrated drinking; Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung also drinks instead after turning his officers gaze for a weaker irim.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung took Leerim to the front of the palace, but Leerim caught Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.Irim rode honey for Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who drank five bottles of alcohol.The visual Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung found a poem written by Irim.I was deeply filled with the content of I want my love to live for a long time and be my master forever.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who realized Lees mind, kissed Lee. Attention is focused on whether the two can keep their love.Photo = MBC Broadcasting Screen
Shin Se-kyung, a new officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, realized Cha Eun-woos heartfelt heart and kissed first.In the 23rd MBC drama New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung broadcasted on the 22nd, Song Sa-hee (Park Ji-hyun) followed Lee Jins undercover, but Lee Jin did not ask anything.On this day, Lee Lim said, Why is your Majesty doing this? It is a preparatory statement.I have never called me in 20 years. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was also running to the preparedness.Already in front of the preparations, Ceza Lee Jin and Itae were waiting.Im (Kim Yeo-jin) also wondered, What kind of wind did you blow?When Itae asked me to ask for the Moy Yat morning question, I said, It is natural for the child to raise the question. Please eat it before morning preparation.Lee Tae attended the contest with Lee Jin as well as Irim, and the servants said, No to tell me about the slaughter of the army.However, Irim began to say that Itae is three out of six.Heo Sam-bo (Sung Ji-ru) was worried about the idea that I-rim was intrusive to Lee Tae-tae, but I-rim only cared about how Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung responded.In the meantime, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung), who entered Lees name, became a man-made man.Irim sneaked in and sang Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung under the nickname Sparrow and then put a snack in the mouth of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.At that time, Do Seung-ji called Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung ran back and forth after the unfortunate meeting.Lee Tae set up a solo seat with Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, and recommended drinking.But Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said it was useless to think that I was going to get drunk, saying, I have a lot of alcohol.Lee Tae was angry at how to open his mouth, but Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung refused to say the duty of the officer.Then Itae ordered me to erase it, so I dont have to tell her. Instead, Id listen to what I wanted.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung then revealed: You cant erase the shoots - there was nothing in the first place.When Lee Tae was angry, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, I saw a good king from my king. He did not scare himself, but he bought the point that he tried to solve it by dialogue to the end.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, I will write down the good looks.The officer does not write down the fault of the king, he said.Lee Tae praised the officers who kept the spirit, and in the future, the officers gave a message that they could enter any place without permission.That night the presbytery celebrated drinking; Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung also drinks instead after turning his officers gaze for a weaker irim.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung took Leerim to the front of the palace, but Leerim caught Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.Irim rode honey for Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who drank five bottles of alcohol.The visual Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung found a poem written by Irim.I was deeply filled with the content of I want my love to live for a long time and be my master forever.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who realized Lees mind, kissed Lee. Attention is focused on whether the two can keep their love.Photo = MBC Broadcasting Screen

Shin Se-kyung, a new officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, realized Cha Eun-woo's heartfelt heart and kissed first.

In the 23rd MBC drama "New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung" broadcasted on the 22nd, Song Sa-hee (Park Ji-hyun) followed Lee Jin's undercover, but Lee Jin did not ask anything.

On this day, Lee Lim said, "Why is your Majesty doing this? It is a preparatory statement. I have never called me in 20 years. "Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was also running to the preparedness. Already in front of the preparations, Ceza Lee Jin and Itae were waiting.

Im (Kim Yeo-jin) also wondered, "What kind of wind did you blow?" When Itae asked me to ask for the Moy Yat morning question, I said, "It is natural for the child to raise the question. Please eat it before morning preparation."

Lee Tae attended the contest with Lee Jin as well as Irim, and the servants said, "No" to tell me about the slaughter of the army. However, Irim began to say that Itae is three out of six. Heo Sam-bo (Sung Ji-ru) was worried about the idea that I-rim was intrusive to Lee Tae-tae, but I-rim only cared about how Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung responded.

In the meantime, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung), who entered Lee's name, became a man-made man. Irim sneaked in and sang Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung under the nickname "Sparrow" and then put a snack in the mouth of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung. At that time, Do Seung-ji called Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung ran back and forth after the unfortunate meeting.

Lee Tae set up a solo seat with Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, and recommended drinking. But Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said it was useless to think that I was going to get drunk, saying, "I have a lot of alcohol." Lee Tae was angry at how to open his mouth, but Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung refused to say the duty of the officer. Then Itae ordered me to erase it, so I don’t have to tell her. Instead, I’d listen to what I wanted.

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung then revealed: "You can't erase the shoots" - there was nothing in the first place. When Lee Tae was angry, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, "I saw a good king from my king." He did not scare himself, but he bought the point that he tried to solve it by dialogue to the end. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, "I will write down the good looks. The officer does not write down the fault of the king, "he said. Lee Tae praised the officers who kept the spirit, and in the future, the officers gave a message that they could enter any place without permission.

That night the presbytery celebrated drinking; Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung also drinks instead after turning his officers' gaze for a weaker irim. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung took Leerim to the front of the palace, but Leerim caught Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung. Irim rode honey for Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who drank five bottles of alcohol. The visual Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung found a poem written by Irim. I was deeply filled with the content of 'I want my love to live for a long time and be my master forever'.

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who realized Lee's mind, kissed Lee. Attention is focused on whether the two can keep their love.

Photo = MBC Broadcasting Screen