All The Butlers' Lee Sang-yoon "marriage, since I was a teenager I seriously thought...What about Yoo Sang-hyeong's romance Wedding ceremony?

Lee Sang-yoon Confessions his Attitude to MarriageOn SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 25th, All The Butlers members were shown talking about their dream Wedding ceremony.On this day, All The Butlers members arrived at a strange park and were embarrassed to see the wedding decorations set there.Lee Seung-gi, in an atmosphere that makes Wedding ceremony anticipated, said, Is not Sang Yoon making a surprise announcement?Yang Se-hyeong added, My brother is serious about marriage.Lee Sang-yoon then responded by saying, Marriage has been seriously thinking since she was a teenager.Afterwards, the members talked about the Wedding ceremony they dreamed of.I do not know if it will be possible, but I want to do Wedding ceremony with fans on SNS live, said Yook Sungjae.Lee Seung-gi then pointed out that it may be okay but in a way its just a personal addict.Lee Seung-gi also said, I would like to invite my usual acquaintances to travel and small weddings.Meanwhile, the members took a wedding invitation with hints from the master, where the Ten Commandments of the Couple were written. Lee Sang-yoon said, If you keep this voluntarily, you will be happy.But if you force me, I will be breathtaking. Is not it that your master has done all the experience and wrote it down? Maybe the couple will come out, Yook Sungjae said.

Lee Sang-yoon Confessions his Attitude to marriage

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 25th, All The Butlers members were shown talking about their dream Wedding ceremony.

On this day, All The Butlers members arrived at a strange park and were embarrassed to see the wedding decorations set there.

Lee Seung-gi, in an atmosphere that makes Wedding ceremony anticipated, said, "Is not Sang Yoon making a surprise announcement?"

Yang Se-hyeong added, "My brother is serious about marriage." Lee Sang-yoon then responded by saying, "marriage has been seriously thinking since she was a teenager."

Afterwards, the members talked about the Wedding ceremony they dreamed of. "I do not know if it will be possible, but I want to do Wedding ceremony with fans on SNS live," said Yook Sungjae.

Lee Seung-gi then pointed out that "it may be okay but in a way it's just a personal addict." Lee Seung-gi also said, "I would like to invite my usual acquaintances to travel and small weddings."

Meanwhile, the members took a wedding invitation with hints from the master, where the Ten Commandments of the Couple were written. Lee Sang-yoon said, "If you keep this voluntarily, you will be happy. But if you force me, I will be breathtaking. "

"Is not it that your master has done all the experience and wrote it down? Maybe the couple will come out," Yook Sungjae said.