'Little Forest' Lee Seo-jin, Lee Seung-gi, "If you are Age, you are afraid of Sneezing in the morning"

Lee Seo-jin shivered at Lee Seung-gi, who complained of muscle aches.On SBS Little Forest broadcasted on the night of the 27th, children were shown eating Suey rice and shrimp tofu Wanjatang for dinner.Little boys had a good time playing mud. After that, the children washed their bodies dirty with mud.In the meantime, Main chef Lee Seo-jin challenged Suey rice and shrimp tofu Wanjatang for childrens dinner; he completed the dish, saying it was unsettling.The sun had set, and the children headed for the farm with the rabbits and chickens, where they had collected eggs.The seven-year-old led his sisters and said, Walk, put it in the egg pocket.At that time, Lee Seung-gi complained of pain, saying, I think my side is out. Lee Seo-jin quipped, I do more when I get Age, Im afraid to cough in the morning.Meanwhile, at dinnertime, Lee and Kim Jin-heen started playing the prize. Grace, who saw him, said, Ill try it. Ive never done it.Kim Jin-heen said, Lets do it with my brother. He grabbed Graces hand and opened the prize. It is too easy for children to take care of it than last time.

Lee Seo-jin shivered at Lee Seung-gi, who complained of muscle aches.

On SBS 'Little Forest' broadcasted on the night of the 27th, children were shown eating Suey rice and shrimp tofu Wanjatang for dinner.

Little boys had a good time playing mud. After that, the children washed their bodies dirty with mud.

In the meantime, Main chef Lee Seo-jin challenged Suey rice and shrimp tofu Wanjatang for children's dinner; he completed the dish, saying it was "unsettling."

The sun had set, and the children headed for the farm with the rabbits and chickens, where they had collected eggs.

The seven-year-old led his sisters and said, "Walk, put it in the egg pocket."

At that time, Lee Seung-gi complained of pain, saying, "I think my side is out." Lee Seo-jin quipped, "I do more when I get Age, I'm afraid to cough in the morning."

Meanwhile, at dinnertime, Lee and Kim Jin-heen started playing the prize. Grace, who saw him, said, "I'll try it. I've never done it."

Kim Jin-heen said, "Let's do it with my brother." He grabbed Grace's hand and opened the prize. "It is too easy for children to take care of it than last time."