'Little Forest' Park Na-rae 'reality sympathy' with One night's distraction over pleading grievances

Gagwoman Park Na-rae has spoken out about her Parenting grievances.On SBS Little Forest broadcasted on the 20th, Park Na-rae complained to Lee Seo-jin and Lee Seung-gi.Park Na-rae woke up after sleeping late because he could not sleep because he was taking care of his children all night.When Park Na-rae woke up, both children and adults had finished breakfast.Lee Seung-gi was worried that it was hard yesterday, and Park Na-rae said, I fell asleep at about 12:30.Lee Hyun cried again when he lay down in a sleepy manner, so he kept holding and patting for 10 minutes, and then trying to sleep and sleep, so Brooke wanted to get up and go to the bathroom an hour later. Park Na-rae said,  (Brook) I spent the restroom and Lee Hyun broke five times and Lee Han got up and asked me to change my bed.I look at the clock and say, I have to sleep by now, Im asleep like this. Lee Seung-gi said, I saw the back of my sleep and I was knocked down like I was hit by Tyson and K.O.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Gagwoman Park Na-rae has spoken out about her parenting grievances.

On SBS 'Little Forest' broadcasted on the 20th, Park Na-rae complained to Lee Seo-jin and Lee Seung-gi.

Park Na-rae woke up after sleeping late because he could not sleep because he was taking care of his children all night. When Park Na-rae woke up, both children and adults had finished breakfast.

Lee Seung-gi was worried that "it was hard yesterday," and Park Na-rae said, "I fell asleep at about 12:30. Lee Hyun cried again when he lay down in a sleepy manner, so he kept holding and patting for 10 minutes, and then trying to sleep and sleep, so Brooke wanted to get up and go to the bathroom an hour later. "

Park Na-rae said, " (Brook) I spent the restroom and Lee Hyun broke five times and Lee Han got up and asked me to change my bed. I look at the clock and say, 'I have to sleep by now, I'm asleep like this.' "

Lee Seung-gi said, "I saw the back of my sleep and I was knocked down like I was hit by Tyson and K.O."

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen