'Little Forest' Lee Seung-gi, the entertainment emperor, is also helpless in front of the children.

Little Forest Lee Seung-gi is exhausted in front of childrenIn the SBS Wall Street Arts Little Forest broadcast on the 13th, the first meeting of five children and four members of Lee Seo-jin, Lee Seung-gi, Park Na-rae and Jung So-min was revealed.On this day, Little Forest members entered into care for children in earnest.Lee Seo-jin, who even got a child cooking instructor certificate for the children, started making ambitiously prepared whirlwind omries with Jung So-min when all the children arrived.Lee Seo-jin completed the omelet, perfect for children, remembering the notes left by the childrens parents.During the course of the cooking, Lee Seung-gi and Park Na-rae began playing with the children toward the animal farm.But Park Na-rae, who is afraid of chickens, could not even enter the farm at all, so Lee Seung-gi naturally faced the situation of taking care of five children alone.At first I wanted to be easy, but I was exhausted because of the sudden situation here and there.I didnt have time to eat comfortably.The children were fed beautifully made omelet rice, but the members ate the rice left by the children or ate the rice that was taken away by the sheep, and ate the hunger.The Uncle, and because of the children who continue to look for Lee Seung-gi, Lee Seung-gi was not allowed to do this.Lee Seung-gi, who barely sat at the table and had a drink of rice, said, I thought I was playing with my children. I did not even think about feeding and wiping.I can play any number of games, but the care seems completely different. The childrens care was so hard, but the children could not leave him if they felt the heart of The Uncle Lee Seung-gi, and the children made Lee Seung-gi impressed by the words I think (Lee Seung-gi) The Uncle is my father today and caused a mother smile.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

'Little Forest' Lee Seung-gi is exhausted in front of children

In the SBS Wall Street Arts 'Little Forest' broadcast on the 13th, the first meeting of five children and four members of Lee Seo-jin, Lee Seung-gi, Park Na-rae and Jung So-min was revealed.

On this day, 'Little Forest' members entered into 'care' for children in earnest. Lee Seo-jin, who even got a child cooking instructor certificate for the children, started making ambitiously prepared whirlwind omries with Jung So-min when all the children arrived. Lee Seo-jin completed the omelet, perfect for children, remembering the notes left by the children's parents.

During the course of the cooking, Lee Seung-gi and Park Na-rae began playing with the children toward the animal farm. But Park Na-rae, who is afraid of chickens, could not even enter the farm at all, so Lee Seung-gi naturally faced the situation of taking care of five children alone. At first I wanted to be easy, but I was exhausted because of the sudden situation here and there.

I didn't have time to eat comfortably. The children were fed beautifully made omelet rice, but the members ate the rice left by the children or ate the rice that was taken away by the sheep, and ate the hunger. "The Uncle," and because of the children who continue to look for Lee Seung-gi, Lee Seung-gi was not allowed to do this.

Lee Seung-gi, who barely sat at the table and had a drink of rice, said, "I thought I was playing with my children. I did not even think about feeding and wiping. I can play any number of games, but the care seems completely different. "

The children's care was so hard, but the children could not leave him if they felt the heart of The Uncle Lee Seung-gi, and the children made Lee Seung-gi impressed by the words "I think (Lee Seung-gi) The Uncle is my father today" and caused a mother smile.

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen