'Little Forest' Lee Seung-gi, 'embarrassment' on Grace tears...Children's signal, I learned another one.'

Lee Seung-gi panicked by Graces tearsOn SBS Little Forest broadcast on the night of the 27th, Lee Seung-gi was shown soothing Grace, who cries that she wants to see her mother.Lee Seo-jin had prepared a jjibbap and shrimp tofu Wanjatang with plenty of vegetables for the children, but Brooke and Grace sisters said they would eat kakdugi, saying it was not delicious.It was a kakdugi that had been made by the turnips that had been picked up in the garden before. Brooke and Grace ate rice with kakdugi.The children who had all dinner began to fall asleep one by one; Eugene fell asleep in Lee Seo-jins arms; Lee Seo-jin said, Will I put them in my room?I carefully put Eugene in the room.The next day, the first Eugene woke up kissing Jung So-min, and the children went to the garden and picked tomatoes.Meanwhile, Lee Seung-gi and Lee Seo-jin prepared mackerel grilled and seaweed soup for breakfast, when Grace began to cry for her mother.Lee Seung-gi, who saw him, began to soothe Grace, saying, Do you want to see your mother? Lee Hyun-yi, who showed tears on his last trip, said, Please call my mother.My mom is coming in the car, she worried about Grace.Lee Seung-gi once came out carrying Grace, who said her feet have been aching ever since an ants entered her shoes during the morning walk.Eventually Lee Seung-gi took Grace to the team doctor.Tim Dr. said, Innocent Thing was stuck in my foot, and Lee Seung-gi realized, I was in bad shape because I had Innocent Thing.Lee Seung-gi and Park Na-rae said, I thought you were talking about ants, but there was an Innocent Thing. There is nothing children talk about in vain.I wasnt trying to be a jerk, I learn again, he said.Grace then returned to her original active form playing with the rabbit, and then spent time playing hide-and-seek with Brooke, who looked at him and smiled at his father.The rabbit house has become a playground for children, and it is not boring when you see it, he praised the childrens imagination.

Lee Seung-gi panicked by Grace's tears

On SBS 'Little Forest' broadcast on the night of the 27th, Lee Seung-gi was shown soothing Grace, who cries that she wants to see her mother.

Lee Seo-jin had prepared a jjibbap and shrimp tofu Wanjatang with plenty of vegetables for the children, but Brooke and Grace sisters said they would eat kakdugi, saying it was "not delicious."

It was a kakdugi that had been made by the turnips that had been picked up in the garden before. Brooke and Grace ate rice with kakdugi.

The children who had all dinner began to fall asleep one by one; Eugene fell asleep in Lee Seo-jin's arms; Lee Seo-jin said, "Will I put them in my room? "I carefully put Eugene in the room.

The next day, the first Eugene woke up kissing Jung So-min, and the children went to the garden and picked tomatoes.

Meanwhile, Lee Seung-gi and Lee Seo-jin prepared mackerel grilled and seaweed soup for breakfast, when Grace began to cry for her mother.

Lee Seung-gi, who saw him, began to soothe Grace, saying, "Do you want to see your mother?" Lee Hyun-yi, who showed tears on his last trip, said, "Please call my mother. My mom is coming in the car," she worried about Grace.

Lee Seung-gi once came out carrying Grace, who said her feet have been aching ever since an ants entered her shoes during the morning walk.

Eventually Lee Seung-gi took Grace to the team doctor. Tim Dr. said, "Innocent Thing was stuck in my foot," and Lee Seung-gi realized, "I was in bad shape because I had Innocent Thing."

Lee Seung-gi and Park Na-rae said, "I thought you were talking about ants, but there was an Innocent Thing. There is nothing children talk about in vain. I wasn't trying to be a jerk, I learn again," he said.

Grace then returned to her original active form playing with the rabbit, and then spent time playing hide-and-seek with Brooke, who looked at him and smiled at his father.

"The rabbit house has become a playground for children, and it is not boring when you see it," he praised the children's imagination.