2 'Lion' Udohwan "Public arts responsibility more than screen first main burden"

In the recently released movie The Lion, he was a leading actor, side by side with senior actors such as Park Seo-joon (Yonghu Station) and An Sung-ki (Anshinbu Station).He played the role of a black bishop who spread evil in the play and showed an intense presence.He was a master actor in a relatively short time after his debut, but he was an actor who grew up in a time of thorough self-management and deep troubles.From the lion camera to the last time I spent my 20s in a harsh way to become an actor, I heard the story of Udohwan.
In the recently released movie The Lion, he was a leading actor, side by side with senior actors such as Park Seo-joon (Yonghu Station) and An Sung-ki (Anshinbu Station).He played the role of a black bishop who spread evil in the play and showed an intense presence.He was a master actor in a relatively short time after his debut, but he was an actor who grew up in a time of thorough self-management and deep troubles.From the lion camera to the last time I spent my 20s in a harsh way to become an actor, I heard the story of Udohwan.

In the recently released movie "The Lion," he was a leading Actor, side by side with senior Actors such as Park Seo-joon (Yonghu Station) and An Sung-ki (Anshinbu Station). He played the role of a black bishop who spread evil in the play and showed an intense presence. He was a master Actor in a relatively short time after his debut, but he was an Actor who grew up in a time of thorough self-management and deep troubles. From the 'lion' camera to the last time I spent my 20s in a harsh way to become an Actor, I heard the story of Udohwan.