Lim Ji-yeon Disclosure "Jeon So-min, Walk Sibi When You're Drinking" Haha and Lee Kwang-soo empathy

Running Man Actor Lim Ji-yeon, Park Jung-min Disclosure his fellow Jeon So-mins drinking habits.Actor Park Jung-min, Choi Yoo-hwa and Lim Ji-yeon, who starred in the movie Tazza: The High Rollers: One Eyed Jack appeared as guests on the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcast on the 25th.Lim Ji-yeon asked about his friendship with Jeon So-min, saying, I did not work with my sister, but I saw her several times at a drink.Yoo Jae-Suk then asked Lim Ji-yeon if he had ever seen Jeon So-mins drinking habits.Lim Ji-yeon said, My sister is a sibi when she is drunk.Haha, who heard this, said, Is not it the worst drinking habit? Lee Kwang-soo said, If you tell me when you are drunk, you have to pretend not to hear it.Its the end of the eye, he teased, helping to tease Jeon So-min.Here, Park Jung-min also released an episode related to Jeon So-min.I was working out, and Somin said to come quickly at night, saying it was a Running Man shoot. I said I couldnt, but I kept calling.It turned out it wasnt even a shoot, Disclosure said.On the other hand, SBS entertainment program Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.

Running Man' Actor Lim Ji-yeon, Park Jung-min Disclosure his fellow Jeon So-min's drinking habits.

Actor Park Jung-min, Choi Yoo-hwa and Lim Ji-yeon, who starred in the movie "Tazza: The High Rollers: One Eyed Jack" appeared as guests on the SBS entertainment program "Running Man" broadcast on the 25th.

Lim Ji-yeon asked about his friendship with Jeon So-min, saying, "I did not work with my sister, but I saw her several times at a drink."

Yoo Jae-Suk then asked Lim Ji-yeon if he had ever seen Jeon So-min's drinking habits. Lim Ji-yeon said, "My sister is a Sibi when she is drunk." Haha, who heard this, said, "Is not it the worst drinking habit?" Lee Kwang-soo said, "If you tell me when you are drunk, you have to pretend not to hear it. It's the end of the eye," he teased, helping to tease Jeon So-min.

Here, Park Jung-min also released an episode related to Jeon So-min. "I was working out, and Somin said to come quickly at night, saying it was a "Running Man" shoot. I said I couldn't, but I kept calling. It turned out it wasn't even a shoot," Disclosure said.

On the other hand, SBS entertainment program Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.