Lim Ji-yeon "Jeon So-min drunk? Walk Sibi when drunk" (Running Man)

Running Man Lim Ji-yeon disclosures Jeon So-mins drinking habits.On SBS entertainment Running Man broadcasted on the 25th, actors Park Jung-min, Lim Ji-yeon and Choi Yoo-hwa of the movie Tazza: The High Rollers 3: One Eyed Jack appeared as guests.Lim Ji-yeon introduced himself as Lim Ji-yeon, who is a partner of Kwangsoos brother in Tazza: The High Rollers.Already the third time he has appeared in Running Man, he has been greeting the members for the first time in three years.Park Jung-min and Lim Ji-yeon were college motives; and they also said that they did not work with Jeon So-min, but they saw it in Drink.When asked about the drinking habits of Jeon So-min, Lim Ji-yeon said, My sister is drunk and Sibi is drunk.Park Jung-min said, I was working out in the past, and I was told to come quickly that Somin was taking his Running Man.I said that I could not go because I sweated, but it turned out that it was not shooting Running Man. Then, Jeon So-min said, I was with Kwangsoo and Sechan at the time.But while Jeon So-min was sweating, Kwangsoo and Yang Se-chan pretended not to know and laughed.

Running Man' Lim Ji-yeon Disclosures Jeon So-min's Drinking habits.

On sbs entertainment Running Man' broadcasted on the 25th, actors Park Jung-min, Lim Ji-yeon and Choi Yoo-hwa of the movie 'Tazza: The High Rollers 3: One Eyed Jack' appeared as guests.

Lim Ji-yeon introduced himself as "Lim Ji-yeon, who is a partner of Kwangsoo's brother in 'Tazza: The High Rollers'". Already the third time he has appeared in Running Man, he has been greeting the members for the first time in three years.

Park Jung-min and Lim Ji-yeon were college motives; and they also said that they did not work with Jeon So-min, but they saw it in Drink. When asked about the Drinking habits of Jeon So-min, Lim Ji-yeon said, "My sister is drunk and Sibi is drunk."

Park Jung-min said, "I was working out in the past, and I was told to come quickly that Somin was taking his Running Man'. I said that I could not go because I sweated, but it turned out that it was not shooting Running Man'. "

Then, Jeon So-min said, "I was with Kwangsoo and Sechan at the time." But while Jeon So-min was sweating, Kwangsoo and Yang Se-chan pretended not to know and laughed.