'lg First Nomination' Lee Min-ho's story about his colleagues' thoughts

Lee Min-ho was on stage before the full-fledged nomination in the 2020 KBO rookie draft held at the Grand Ballroom of the Westin Chosun Hotel in Sogong-dong, Seoul on the 26th.The first-round players met with fans in turn, and they greeted each other. It was time to express their aspirations. Lee Min-ho took the microphone for the eighth time.I also took a pose prepared with the director of the company.I am grateful to the club that has chosen me for my lack of much, and I will make sure to repay it by working hard as I am not yet enough, Lee said.Lee Min-ho was asked about his colleagues who won the final of the 47th Phoenix National High School Baseball Tournament. Lee Min-ho, who had previously expressed his aspirations, suddenly changed his face.Then he couldnt speak, and he looked thoughtful. The announcer, Choi Doo-young, who was in charge of the in-house proceedings, was also very much at the sight of it.Lee Min-ho went to the common question section and asked, Do you want to resemble a player? I want to resemble Ko Woo-suk. Anyone who is a hitter always throws his ball confidently.When asked if there was a hitter who wanted to play against him, Lee Jung-ho of Kiwoom Heroes said, Is not it the best hitter in the KBO league?Also, since I am a senior at my alma mater, I want to stick to it once in the professional stage. Photo: LG Twins offered

Lee Min-ho was on stage before the full-fledged nomination in the 2020 kbo rookie draft held at the Grand Ballroom of the Westin Chosun Hotel in Sogong-dong, Seoul on the 26th.

The first-round players met with fans in turn, and they greeted each other. It was time to express their aspirations. Lee Min-ho took the microphone for the eighth time. I also took a pose prepared with the director of the company.

“I am grateful to the club that has chosen me for my lack of much, and I will make sure to repay it by working hard as I am not yet enough,” Lee said.

Lee Min-ho was asked about his colleagues who won the final of the 47th Phoenix National High School Baseball Tournament. Lee Min-ho, who had previously expressed his aspirations, suddenly changed his face.

Then he couldn’t speak, and he looked thoughtful. The announcer, Choi Doo-young, who was in charge of the in-house proceedings, was also very much at the sight of it.

Lee Min-ho went to the common question section and asked, "Do you want to resemble a player? I want to resemble Ko Woo-suk. Anyone who is a hitter always throws his ball confidently."

When asked if there was a hitter who wanted to play against him, Lee Jung-ho of Kiwoom Heroes said, "Is not it the best hitter in the kbo league? Also, since I am a senior at my alma mater, I want to stick to it once in the professional stage. "

Photo: lg Twins offered