All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi "marriage Is Like Mirage... With Small Soldiers Wedding"

Seoul:) = Lee Seung-gi said he wants to do Small Soldiers weddings.Lee Sang-yoon Lee Seung-gi Yang Se-hyeong Yook Sungjae released the Wedding ceremony romance on SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the afternoon of the 25th.The set was set like a Wedding ceremony. Naturally, they released their dream Wedding ceremony.Yang Se-hyeong said he wanted to walk the national flag and prepare six-packs and bossams and do a Wedding ceremony like a local feast.Lee Sang-yoon said, I think its not good for a hot day.I do not think its hard for 10 minutes, Yang Se-hyeong said, Then you should not come.Yook Sungjae said, I do not know if this is possible, but I want to do Wedding ceremony live on Instagram.Its a wedding song with a Bluetooth speaker, Lee Seung-gi said. Its a new generation or an Instagram addiction.Lee Seung-gi said, I want to do small Soldiers weddings, but I would like to invite only the closest contact person to a special place and travel.Im inviting a member of All The Butlers. Ill invite you to pick a swallow out of the staff. Marriage is like Mirage.I have to think about it, but I do not know anyone to do it. Lee Sang-yoon also sympathized: I saw people doing Wedding ceremony in foreign countries and they really did have a few.I thought it would be nice to collect only close people and do Wedding ceremony.

Seoul:) = Lee Seung-gi said he wants to do Small Soldiers weddings.

Lee Sang-yoon Lee Seung-gi Yang Se-hyeong Yook Sungjae released the Wedding ceremony romance on SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the afternoon of the 25th.

The set was set like a Wedding ceremony. Naturally, they released their dream Wedding ceremony. Yang Se-hyeong said he wanted to walk the national flag and prepare six-packs and bossams and do a Wedding ceremony like a local feast.

Lee Sang-yoon said, "I think it's not good for a hot day. "I do not think it's hard for 10 minutes," Yang Se-hyeong said, "Then you should not come."

Yook Sungjae said, "I do not know if this is possible, but I want to do Wedding ceremony live on Instagram. "It's a wedding song with a Bluetooth speaker," Lee Seung-gi said. "It's a new generation or an Instagram addiction."

Lee Seung-gi said, "I want to do Small Soldiers weddings, but I would like to invite only the closest contact person to a special place and travel. I'm inviting a member of All The Butlers. I'll invite you to pick a swallow out of the staff. "marriage is like Mirage. I have to think about it, but I do not know anyone to do it. "

Lee Sang-yoon also sympathized: "I saw people doing Wedding ceremony in foreign countries and they really did have a few. I thought it would be nice to collect only close people and do Wedding ceremony. "