Lee Seung-gi, James Moosong Lee Noh Sa-yeon Sesame Leaf Incident Feeling Is "Feeling Strange" (All The Butlers)

All The Butlers Lee Seung-gi has joined Feeling in the sesame leaf case of James Moosong Lee Noh Sa-yeon.On SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the afternoon of the 25th, James Moosong Lee Noh Sa-yeon and his wife appeared as Master.On the day, James Moosong Lee and Noh Sa-yeon spoke out about the sesame leaf incident.James Moosong Lee helped a female junior who knew it when it was difficult to remove the seasoned sesame leaves, which Noh Sa-yeon was jealous of.Noh Sa-yeon was angry, saying, Youve been watching her. Then James Moosong Lee said, Youre not manners. Meat is baked.I like what I do. Lee Seung-gi said, I have my GFriend, and I went to eat rice with a male junior, and GFriend pressed the spice sesame leaves.I think that would make me feel strange, he said.Lee Seung-gi then asked the same question to Yang Se-hyeong, who said, Did my GFriend press?Why did you press it? He said, I am angry.

All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi has joined Feeling in the sesame leaf case of James Moosong Lee Noh Sa-yeon.

On SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the afternoon of the 25th, James Moosong Lee Noh Sa-yeon and his wife appeared as Master.

On the day, James Moosong Lee and Noh Sa-yeon spoke out about the sesame leaf incident. James Moosong Lee helped a female junior who knew it when it was difficult to remove the seasoned sesame leaves, which Noh Sa-yeon was jealous of.

Noh Sa-yeon was angry, saying, “You’ve been watching her.” Then James Moosong Lee said, “You’re not manners. Meat is baked. I like what I do. "

Lee Seung-gi said, "I have my GFriend, and I went to eat rice with a male junior, and GFriend pressed the spice sesame leaves. “I think that would make me feel strange,” he said.

Lee Seung-gi then asked the same question to Yang Se-hyeong, who said, "Did my GFriend press? Why did you press it? "He said," I am angry. "