"New cadet Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung" Lee Ji-hoon, Shin Se-kyung hand clasped and said, "I will not let you go through another hardship."

Lee Ji-hoon took Shin Se-kyungs hand and declared he would protect him.In MBCs Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung broadcast on the 22nd, Min Woo-wons pledge for Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) was drawn.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung asked Min Woo-won on the day, which is the future as a cadet.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, I just got admitted and was imprisoned.Wouldnt you be exiled to Jeju Island in half a year?Min Woo-won said, I will not let you do it again. Min Woo-won wiped the hand of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who was wet.Min Woo-won said, Im sorry, Ive had this trouble. I understand if I want to step away from here, and no one will blame me.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung laughed, I think it was a real frog in my past life, and I really want to end it because you say that. Dont be sorry.

Lee Ji-hoon took Shin Se-kyung's hand and declared he would protect him.

In mbc's Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung broadcast on the 22nd, Min Woo-won's pledge for Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) was drawn.

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung asked Min Woo-won on the day, which is the future as a cadet. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, “I just got admitted and was imprisoned. “Wouldn’t you be exiled to Jeju Island in half a year?”

Min Woo-won said, "I will not let you do it again." Min Woo-won wiped the hand of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who was wet.

Min Woo-won said, “I’m sorry, I’ve had this trouble. I understand if I want to step away from here, and no one will blame me.”

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung laughed, “I think it was a real frog in my past life, and I really want to end it because you say that. Don’t be sorry.”