Running Man' Kim Jong-kook, Yoo Jae-Suk daughter story "I'm going to cross the expense" ..

Kim Jong-kook worried about Yoo Jae-Suks daughterIn the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 4th, Yoo Jae-Suk, who sends Haru Haru thinking about her daughter who has just been stoned, certified her daughter as a fool.Ji Seok-jin, as a radio host, opened the opening with Yoo Jae-Suk asking questions about his daughter.Yoo Jae-Suk said she could not hide her smile when her daughters story came out and said, Its just after the stones and its so beautiful.In the news that Yoo Jae-Suks daughter has already passed the stone, Jeon So-min asked, After the stone, I now know who my mother and father resemble.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I have been back and forth so far. My daughters face has not yet been fully formed.Kim Jong-kook, who listened to Yoo Jae-Suk, laughed at the direct hit saying, Every day, I will cross.In the vitriol of Kim Jong-kook, Yoo Jae-Suk did not hide his embarrassment, saying, What if you resemble me?

Kim Jong-kook worried about Yoo Jae-Suk's daughter

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 4th, Yoo Jae-Suk, who sends Haru Haru thinking about her daughter who has just been stoned, certified her daughter as a fool.

Ji Seok-jin, as a radio host, opened the opening with Yoo Jae-Suk asking questions about his daughter. Yoo Jae-Suk said she could not hide her smile when her daughter's story came out and said, "It's just after the stones and it's so beautiful."

In the news that Yoo Jae-Suk's daughter has already passed the stone, Jeon So-min asked, "After the stone, I now know who my mother and father resemble. Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I have been back and forth so far." My daughter's face has not yet been fully formed.

Kim Jong-kook, who listened to Yoo Jae-Suk, laughed at the direct hit saying, "Every day, I will cross." In the vitriol of Kim Jong-kook, Yoo Jae-Suk did not hide his embarrassment, saying, "What if you resemble me?"