'I Live Alone' Kim Choong-jae "from School like Moon Chae-won...popular"

Kim Choong-jae mentioned Moon Chae-won.MBCs I Live Alone, which aired on the 30th, featured Kim Choong-jae making a bust with a model of Kian84.On this day, Kian84 asked, Did you have any entertainers in your school? Kim Choong-jae replied, Moon Chae-won is next to me.Park, who heard this in the studio, was surprised and said, Mr. Moon Chae-won was also a college student. Kim Choong-jae, who was next to him, testified that he was popular.Kian84 asked, Have you talked to me if I was next to you? Kim Choong-jae said, Have you said a word?I Live Alone Kim Choong-jae from school like Moon Chae-won...popular

Kim Choong-jae mentioned Moon Chae-won.

mbc's I Live Alone, which aired on the 30th, featured Kim Choong-jae making a bust with a model of Kian84.

On this day, Kian84 asked, "Did you have any entertainers in your School?" Kim Choong-jae replied, "Moon Chae-won is next to me."

Park, who heard this in the studio, was surprised and said, "Mr. Moon Chae-won was also a college student." Kim Choong-jae, who was next to him, testified that he was "popular."

Kian84 asked, "Have you talked to me if I was next to you?" Kim Choong-jae said, "Have you said a word?"

'I Live Alone' Kim Choong-jae "from School like Moon Chae-won...popular"