Kim Choong-jae "Moon Chae-won and alumni...popular"

I Live Alone Kim Choong-jae was an alumni of Moon Chae-won, which attracted attention.In MBC entertainment program I Live Alone, which aired on the 30th, Kian84 was shown as Model for Kim Choong-jae.On the day, Kian84 stepped out to Model to help Kim Choong-jae work.Kian84, bored with a situation where he could not move for a long time, asked Kim Choong-jae, Is there any entertainer in your school?Kim Choong-jae said, Moon Chae-won was next to me.Park Na-rae, who heard it in the studio, asked, Was Mr. Moon Chae-won also a college student? Kim Choong-jae added, Yes, it was very popular.Photo: MBC I Live Alone broadcast capture

I Live Alone Kim Choong-jae was an alumni of Moon Chae-won, which attracted attention.

In MBC entertainment program I Live Alone, which aired on the 30th, Kian84 was shown as Model for Kim Choong-jae.

On the day, Kian84 stepped out to Model to help Kim Choong-jae work. Kian84, bored with a situation where he could not move for a long time, asked Kim Choong-jae, "Is there any entertainer in your school?"

Kim Choong-jae said, "Moon Chae-won was next to me." Park Na-rae, who heard it in the studio, asked, "Was Mr. Moon Chae-won also a college student?" Kim Choong-jae added, "Yes, it was very popular."

Photo: MBC 'I Live Alone' broadcast capture