Kim Choong-jae "Moon Chae-won and University alumni, sitting next to each other...popular" (I Live Alone)

Kim Choong-jae mentioned actor Moon Chae-won.In MBC entertainment program I Live Alone, which aired on the afternoon of the 30th, Kim Choong-jae, who produces the bust of Kian84, was portrayed.On this day, Kian84 asked Kim Choong-jae, Do you have any entertainers in your school? Kim Choong-jae said Moon Chae-won.Moon Chae-won was next to me, Park said, and Park asked, Was Moon Chae-won also a college student?Kim Choong-jae replied, I was popular, and Kian84 asked again, Have you talked to me if I was next to you?Ive said a word, he said frankly.

Kim Choong-jae mentioned actor Moon Chae-won.

In MBC entertainment program I Live Alone, which aired on the afternoon of the 30th, Kim Choong-jae, who produces the bust of Kian84, was portrayed.

On this day, Kian84 asked Kim Choong-jae, "Do you have any entertainers in your school?" Kim Choong-jae said Moon Chae-won.

"Moon Chae-won was next to me," Park said, and Park asked, "Was Moon Chae-won also a college student?"

Kim Choong-jae replied, "I was popular," and Kian84 asked again, "Have you talked to me if I was next to you?"

“I’ve said a word,” he said frankly.