Jeong Joon-Il unveils theme song Running Man'...Yoo Jae-Suk "My Favorite Feelings"

Jin Joon-Il released the theme song Running Man and received applause.On the afternoon of the 4th, SBS entertainment program Running Man met with singer Jin Joon-Il to make a theme song.On this day, Jeong Joon-Il sang to find out the singing skills of Running Man members, and after listening to Kim Jong Kooks song, he said, I really like it.Jin Joon-Il then told the members of Running Man that the theme song was prepared first, and Yoo Jae-Suk laughed when he said, I like Feelings so much.Jeong Joon-Il, who listened to the song, told Haha, I want to ask you to rap here, and Song Ji-hyo and Jeon So-min said, I want to put two songs.At his end, the members were embarrassed to say, Have you heard Song Ji-hyos song? But after listening to the song, they applauded.

Jin Joon-Il released the theme song Running Man' and received applause.

On the afternoon of the 4th, SBS entertainment program Running Man met with singer Jin Joon-Il to make a theme song.

On this day, Jeong Joon-Il sang to find out the singing skills of Running Man' members, and after listening to Kim Jong Kook's song, he said, "I really like it."

Jin Joon-Il then told the members of Running Man' that the theme song was prepared first, and Yoo Jae-Suk laughed when he said, "I like Feelings so much."

Jeong Joon-Il, who listened to the song, told Haha, "I want to ask you to rap here," and Song Ji-hyo and Jeon So-min said, "I want to put two songs."

At his end, the members were embarrassed to say, "Have you heard Song Ji-hyo's song?" But after listening to the song, they applauded.