Running Man' Jeon So-min, shoulder exposure in Heat wave... Yoo Jae-Suk "I'm going to get a lot of life"

Running Man burst into laughter at Jeon So-mins exposure fashion: Whats the story?On SBS Running Man broadcast on the 18th, Slave Emergency Money Race was held.On the day of the opening of the Heat wave, Yoo Jae-Suk asked Jeon So-min, Shoulder is okay?Jeon So-min, who boldly exposed the shoulder with an open shoulder dress, laughed, saying, I have done a lot to my stylist sister.The stylist gave that costume to Heat wave is emotional, said Yoo Jae-Suk, who quipped, and when I go home today, the shoulder will be red and red.

Running Man burst into laughter at Jeon So-min's exposure fashion: What's the story?

On SBS Running Man' broadcast on the 18th, 'Slave Emergency Money' Race was held.

On the day of the opening of the Heat wave, Yoo Jae-Suk asked Jeon So-min, "shoulder is okay?"

Jeon So-min, who boldly exposed the shoulder with an open shoulder dress, laughed, saying, "I have done a lot to my stylist sister."

“The stylist gave that costume to Heat wave is emotional,” said Yoo Jae-Suk, who quipped, “and when I go home today, the shoulder will be red and red.”