'Together with you to boast Beautiful looks...akb48 Aai Nanami, IZ*ONE Kang Hye-won and a friEndly two-shot

Japan girl group AKB48 member Aaa released a photo of Nanami with IZ*ONE member Kang Hye-won.Aai Nanami said on his personal Twitter account on Monday, I went to see the IZ*ONE Japan tour today.I learned a lot and met Hyewon # IZONE # EyesOnMe and posted a picture.The two in the photo boasted of their close friendship, especially when Kang Hye-won copped Nanamis ball and produced a cute look.The netizens who watched this commented on various comments such as It was cool when I was Boombaya, I like to see you two and I am still close.Meanwhile, the two appeared together in the cable channel Mnet Produce 48 last August.

Japan girl group akb48 member Aaa released a photo of Nanami with IZ*ONE member Kang Hye-won.

Aai Nanami said on his personal Twitter account on Monday, "I went to see the IZ*ONE Japan tour today. I learned a lot and met Hyewon # IZONE # EyesOnMe "and posted a picture.

The two in the photo boasted of their close friEndship, especially when Kang Hye-won copped Nanami's ball and produced a cute look.

The netizens who watched this commented on various comments such as "It was cool when I was 'Boombaya'", "I like to see you two" and "I am still close".

Meanwhile, the two appeared together in the cable channel Mnet 'Produce 48' last August.