'Idol Radio' Kim, Kun - X Song Yun Bin, Storm singing EXO and bts medley dance

Singer Kim, Kun - and Song Yun Bin from Group Myteen appeared on MBC standard FM Idol Radio by BtoB Jung Il Hoon.In Idol Radio broadcasted on the 28th, Song Yun Bin introduced himself as emotional vocals and showed off his singing ability by singing Kim Yeon-woos farewell taxi on the spot.Song Yun Bin also recalled the advice he had heard from BtoB Lee Min-hyuk, singing You to the Bone (Feat. Hutta Of BTOB), which he released in 2016.Song Yun Bin said: When I recorded, Lee Min-hyuk said, Yubin, dont give up, we took a long time, too, so were not giving up.It was a total strength, he said.Kim, Kun - received a applause from fans who visited Sangam MBC Garden Studio by calling BtoBs Its okay which was shown at the time of appearing in Mix Nine.Kim, Kun - introduced Blurry released by the two talented vocals on the last 24 days, saying, I want to be with my fans forever.Song Yun Bin added, I want to be clear forever. I honestly think it is a song.Regarding the reason why he does not perform music broadcasting activities, Kim, Kun- said, I expressed my gratitude quickly because it is not a formal debut but a song for fans, and I thought it would be a bigger gift to make a formal debut. (I released it).Its the driving force, he said.Kim, Kun - and Song Yun Bin also showed live performances of Im sorry and I was pretty of Day Six.The two also went on a medley dance at the Idol Radio resale patent corner and boasted fantastic breathing to match BTS Spring Day and RUN, EXOs Love Shot, Produce X 101s _Jima, Super Special Girl and Move.

Singer Kim, Kun - and Song Yun Bin from group Myteen appeared on MBC standard FM 'Idol Radio' by BtoB Jung Il Hoon.

In 'Idol Radio' broadcasted on the 28th, Song Yun Bin introduced himself as 'emotional vocals' and showed off his singing ability by singing Kim Yeon-woo's 'farewell taxi' on the spot.

Song Yun Bin also recalled the advice he had heard from BtoB Lee Min-hyuk, singing "You to the Bone" (Feat. Hutta Of BtoB), which he released in 2016. Song Yun Bin said: "When I recorded, Lee Min-hyuk said, Yubin, don't give up, we took a long time, too,' so we're not giving up. "It was a total strength," he said.

Kim, Kun - received a applause from fans who visited Sangam MBC Garden Studio by calling BtoB's "It's okay" which was shown at the time of appearing in 'Mix Nine'.

Kim, Kun - introduced "Blurry" released by the two talented vocals on the last 24 Days, saying, "I want to be with my fans forever." Song Yun Bin added, "I want to be clear forever. I honestly think it is a song."

Regarding the reason why he does not perform Music broadcasting activities, Kim, Kun- said, "I expressed my gratitude quickly because it is not a formal debut but a song for fans, and I thought it would be a bigger gift to make a formal debut. (I released it). "It's the driving force," he said.

Kim, Kun - and Song Yun Bin also showed live performances of 'I'm sorry' and 'I was pretty' of Day Six. The two also went on a medley dance at the "Idol Radio" resale patent corner and boasted fantastic breathing to match bts' Spring Day and RUN, EXO's Love Shot, Produce X 101's "_Jima," Super Special Girl and "Move."