'I Live Alone' Lee Si-eon, this time riding .. Jung Woo-sung dreaming 'Amasian'

MBC I Live Alone, which will be broadcast tomorrow (30th), reveals the seriousness of Actor Lee Si-eon in practice for the horse riding scene in the new historical drama.Lee Si-eon admires Actor Jung Woo-sungs riding while studying the most stylish posture when riding a horse.While I was soaking up and immersing myself in him, I expressed my aspiration to challenge my high-level attitude.Lee Si-eon hints at baseless confidence before entering equestrian raceHe had experience riding with drama shooting nine years ago, and he not only actively interacts with the horses in the barracks, but also adds to the expectation of those who say that they shine their eyes on their brilliant career.But unlike the mind, Im afraid of having to ride a bigger horse than I thought, and Im surprised at the small movement of the horse, even if Im doing something clumsy when I move it.It gives a smile with a separate body and mind playing.He is in a position to lie back as the horse runs more and more, and can he become a body with the horse by reviving his experience nine years ago?The horse riding of Lee Si-eon can be seen on I Live Alone which is broadcasted at 11:15 pm on the 30th.

MBC 'I Live Alone', which will be broadcast tomorrow (30th), reveals the seriousness of Actor Lee Si-eon in practice for the horse riding scene in the new historical drama.

Lee Si-eon admires Actor Jung Woo-sung's riding while studying the most stylish posture when riding a horse. While I was soaking up and immersing myself in him, I expressed my aspiration to challenge my high-level attitude.

Lee Si-eon hints at baseless confidence before entering equestrian race He had experience riding with drama shooting nine years ago, and he not only actively interacts with the horses in the barracks, but also adds to the expectation of those who say that they shine their eyes on their brilliant career.

But unlike the mind, I’m afraid of having to ride a bigger horse than I thought, and I’m surprised at the small movement of the horse, even if I’m doing something clumsy when I move it. It gives a smile with a separate body and mind playing.

He is in a position to lie back as the horse runs more and more, and can he become a body with the horse by reviving his experience nine years ago?

The horse riding of Lee Si-eon can be seen on 'I Live Alone' which is broadcasted at 11:15 pm on the 30th.